Default for sale or trade 2 saturns race ready and extra parts

i got 2 saturns 1is a 99 saturn duel over head cam 2010 track champion and im not sure what year the other one is both race ready both very fast i got a extra motor alot of struts and tires and wheels and more looking to sale it all 3500.00 for everything or trade really looking for a turn key street stock let me know what u got will take offers but im not going to loose money on them either can text pics if u want let me know 217-412-5569

Default car

the 99 saturn i will sell cheap or trade this week only all it needs is the tranny put in and its ready to go racing dont have time to mess with it going to keep the other one and race it let me know what u got or will sell for 1200 2010 track champion at macon speedway 217-412-5569

Default 1999 saturn

send me some pics babbott@adams.net or text/call 217-430-5127

Default car

Btt needs to go looking at a street stock

Default ????

is that the same motor u ran both years

Default motor

The car was raced in 2010 and thats all It was in the garage all last year

Default cars

Cars still for sale one raceready the other we r working on got brand new clutch and going to have a new tranny in it this week so it will be race ready for sale 3000 or trade let me know what u got will separate

Default car

still for sale i would like to sell the 99 needs a tranny very fast got a brand new clutch willing to trade for motorcyle,boat,4wheeler or let me know what u got 217-412-5569