Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by jrkracing54 View Post
    I know of a very well known chassis builder/racer who's cars are supposed to be very secretive that runs one all the time.
    Is it a car where everything is black underneath so that you can't really make anything out? but for some reason that "9010" is chrome?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Is it a car where everything is black underneath so that you can't really make anything out? but for some reason that "9010" is chrome?
    Are Ohlin's chrome? If so then yes.
    "Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."
    — Heraclitus

Quote Originally Posted by jrkracing54 View Post
    Are Ohlin's chrome? If so then yes.
    No. But I am told the shock on the rear is?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

My knowledge is not from his personal car but a customers. Whoever "He" is. lol
    "Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."
    — Heraclitus

A 90/10 will hold car up delaying traction throughout turn. Yes you can use one and yes they work. Do not exceed 10 degree upward angle toward the front. Just that somewhat annoying delayed traction deal. You can always run a 10/90 shock on the rear end facing towards the back. It works well as long as you don't let it top out. You can also just follow the current trend, and never get any faster but always be spending money. lol

We had it on practice day two weeks ago and it was 3 tenths faster than anything there and the track was extremely slick with no problem getting traction the driver was happy , we shall see tomorrow night.

With an oil 90/10, I could see a traction delay. With a gas 9/0 and rod pressure, I would think there would be very minimal delay and the advantage of being able to run more bite and stay tight in. JMO

It was a gas 90/10 and doesn't hurt traction,just like you said.

A "GAS" 90/10 can be a good tool for some tracks and track conditions. The older style 90/10s are really a traction robbing device, but the "GAS" versions can aid in traction...