FAYETTEVILLE, NC – The National Dirt Racing Association (NDRA) Road Show presented by Heintz Performance is set for round three this Saturday night May 12, at I-77 Speedway in Chester, SC.
Defending series champion Ron ‘The Bull’ Parker will lead the contingent into the track known as the “Little Diamond of the South”. Parker has already posted several victories at I-77 Speedway in 2012 and will certainly be one of the favorites on hand.
Dallas, NC veteran Jeff Smith opened up the NDRA season with a $3,000 victory at Carolina Speedway. Parker bested a strong field to claim the $3,000 win during the NDRA portion of the Carolina Crown at Lancaster Speedway.
“We are very excited to be heading to I-77 Speedway this weekend,” said NDRA’s Larry Lee. “Darry Trull and Melissa Ervin are working hard to provide NDRA teams with a top notch facility to race at and we are looking forward to a fantastic show.”
The $2,000 to win event will take place on Saturday May 12th. Pit gates open at 4:00 with practice at 6:45. Teams will be required to have a transponder to compete.
For more information please visit www.i77speedwayracing.com or www.ndraracing.com
NDRA would like to thank the following for their involvement: Associates of the NDRA include: City Chevrolet, Heintz Brothers Performance , Goodyear, VP Racing Fuels, Velocita Fire Suits, Stock Car Steel/SRI, FK Rod Ends, Dirtwrap, R2C Filter, HICG Motorsports Insurance, LaJoie of Seaing, Rock Automotive, Firethorn Marketing, Eibach Springs and Racing Electronics.