Question Lower Control Arm Question?????

What is better a single piece lower and strut rod or the 2 piece?cotrol

For fit and price I would say the 2 pc. set-up is the way to go. For performance the only advantage I see is the ability to have a more durable dropped shock mt. on the RF.

On some cars, it's getting to the point that one-piece is about all you can get your hands on. But forget about setting caster the old fashion way with the strut length. You're going to need some slotted uppers. A lot of people disagree with me on this but this has been our experience.

The car is a 2001 Stinger, I have had some 1 piece lowers give to me and after a wreck i am having to replace the 2 piece, so i was wanting to know what u guys thought about the 1 piece design, I am gonna replace both sides and there free.. lol .. but i have been told it binds the car up and been told u will bend the chassis if u get hit there with the 1 piece because it dosnt give likt the 2 piece design does???

I've heard a lot of bad things about the 1 piece lowers... well, not really bad...
    Just tougher to adjust caster, can get in a bind easier, and way less forgiving when you run into things.

I have a set for my car, but they are my spare-spare's. I'd rather tear a corner off vs kill the frame. Also, in lighter hits, you can usually get away with just replacing the strut tube or something vs the whole thing.
    Here's my little home on Youtube!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AmickRacing
    Home Page
    http://www.AmickRacing.com