Default WideOpen Weekly Ep. 1

Had a chance to catch up with a few of the top drivers in the regional and national UMP DirtCar Modified points standings including Levi Kissinger, Tyler Weiss, Trent Young, Dave Beck, and Brian Shaw as well as NASCAR great Kenny Schrader yesterday at Tri-State Speedway.

Last edited by wv_dirt; 05-28-2012 at 10:25 PM.

Default Official launch of WideOpen Weekly

WideOpen Weekly, your new source for all of the ins and outs of UMP DirtCar Modified racing has launched. Look for us to get bigger and better with each passing week. If you'd like to have your video of a UMP DirtCar Modified feature used in our video please contact Darren Waldo at darren.waldo@ymail.com.

We're also looking for sponsors, so if you'd like to have your business advertised to thousands of racing fans shoot us an email and we'll tell you how it's possible.

Thanks to all of the YouTube users who let us use their footage, please subscribe to their YouTube channels to watch their videos in their entirety.

Default DIY Kitchen Unit London

Go straight to www.the-kitchenfactory.co.uk and save 80% off London prices for fitted kitchens. I have absolutely no problems whatsoever in recommending this company to anyone and everyone who is looking at buying a fitted kitchen in the London area. This company charged me £2800 for my kitchen and that was including fitting and granite fitting. I got quoted £32,000 from one London kitchen company and the very best price that I got anywhere in London was £8000 for the kitchen, £2500 for the kitchen to be fitted and £2900 just for the granite to be cut. That’s £13,400 for exactly the same as I bought from www.the-kitchenfactory.co.uk for £2800. What is it about London that makes everything so expensive? I can buy the same kind of house that I have here in London for a hundred and fifty grand in Yorkshire yet it’s half a million here. I’m going to get my kitchen fitted, sell up and move up north and start living rather than just surviving.