Default winters/falcon belhousing

will a bert flywheel work with a winters belhousing ?

yes i didn install it personally but a friend in same town as me has a lm and we visit each other alot he is using it i think he said he had to add a few shims. i could ask him this weekend or call him if you need to know like right now? h using all bert stuff except bell.

i just picked up a falcon bellhousing and have the other bert stuff just wondered if would work before i tried putting it together

i will say that w the falcon stuff if you do buy a fly wheel thay have a 1 piece one and a welded one. ive had trouble w the welded ones being out of round. i sent it back to falcon and they sent me the new style one so look for that if u do go w falcon stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESGANGRACING View Post
    will a bert flywheel work with a winters belhousing ?
    Yes, BERT f/w with Falcon bell is OK. Brinn flywheel won't work with Falcon bell because of the O/D, it hits the idler support.

May have to oblong the holes in your starter...depending what brand starter you run. Seems like the bottom hole lines up but the top is off just a fuzz. I bought a brand new falcon bell and my starter wouldnt bolt up...i needed a new starter anyways so i bought the falcon starter it came w oblong mounting holes. I had a powermaster starter. I use bert coupler and flywheel w mine w no issues. Goodluck nice piece.