Default Boyd's Speedway to Host First-Ever Southern Nationals Series Visit on July 19

(June 26, 2012) With the recent closure of North Georgia Speedway, Schaeffer Oil Southern Nationals Series officials have been searching for a new track to fill the open July 19 date. The search is no longer, as it was announced today that the Boyd's Speedway in Ringgold, Georgia will play host to the third leg of the 2012 Schaeffer Oil Southern Nationals Series tour. The first-ever series visit to the 1/3-mile Chattanooga area facility on Thursday, July 19 will pay $3,500 to the winner. Additional information on Boyd's can be located by pointing your web browser to www.boydsspeedway.net.

www.SouthernNationalsSeries.com

cant wait should be one of the best races on the tour that a boy boyds for taking that date

hopefully they wont cancel due to extreme heat....

'Races have been cancelled, due to extreme forcasted heat" Friday June 29th

Seriously ... glad to see the SoNats filled their date, but to cancel the SRRS deal because of heat is a joke. I will have to add that one to my list of craziest reasons ever. Hot in the south in July? Who would've thought it? I wonder how the guys on the UMP Summernationals tour are getting by. Hope it's not too hot on July 19th.

Cool

Has anybody seen the extended forcast???????

actually there are tracks all over the country cancelling North south east and west I can't believe all the crying about it The heat is dangerous and can cripple you or cause death Boyds has a curfew issue and their hands are tied insofsr as starting later if they were to try and a single class lost a lap they would be on here bitching about that so they can't win
    my daughter my sailor my hero the next greatest generation is our men and women now in harms way Pray for them

Post JULY HEAVY w/ SLM's in TENNESSEE/GEORGIA area

Sat. July 7th - S.R.R.S $3,000 to-WIN @ Sugar Creek Raceway, Blue Ridge GA
    Sat. July 14th - S.A.S $3,500 to-WIN @ Cleveland (TN) Speedway
    Tues. July 17th - S.Nats $3,500 to-WIN @ Smoky Mtn Speedway, Maryville, TN
    Thurs. July 19th - S.Nats $3,500 to-WIN @ Boyd's Raceway, Ringgold/Chattanooga
    Sun. July 22nd - S.Nats $5,300 to-WIN @ Rome (GA) Speedway
    Thurs. July 26th - S.Nats $3,500 to-WIN @ Cleveland (TN) Speedway

Post Breaking News

This is Breaking News...... Everyone survived Duck River last night and so far so good tonight!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed. I'm here and It's awesome to be racing. Lots of Chattanooga boys up her braving the weather...
    Last edited by Roll Tide; 06-29-2012 at 10:15 PM.

Cool

Raced at dixie 105 degrees and everybody lived ,and had a great firework's show...