Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Cleeland speedway is out of control

The officials/prpmoter needs to get a grip. All involved should be suspended. Whoever went to the others car/ pits should get a month or more and fined. U dont go in anothers pits

Also isnt that 2 weeks in a row ownbya been in a fight? And 1st time i heard shoved the cops? Didnt get anything. What poor management. Oh wait. Isnt 2 of the people involved related to the guy running the track?

Im glad i dont race there anymore. Im sure others will do same. Then no cars. No fans and people will wonder why.

Cleveland officials need to man up. Do the right thing. Not favorites.

On a side note. If someone is cheating/ refuses tear down they should sit out 2 weeks n lose all points. Just my thoughts.

two weeks ago was not a fight, saturday was , he said was tired of getting ran over an if the track suspends them for a couple weeks then so be it , they are big boys and they can handle that, they are two hard racers and both are good guys , they just ran out of real esteate and tempers flaired as they do at alot of race tracks, they were buddies before this and they will be again, rich i know you can spell johns last name its, OWNBEY.

first off it was like 10 seconds. not two minutes. it wasnt even a good fight. one scared and the other one glad of it. you people are ridiculous. your worse than channel 9 news. this is how rumors get started. whats wrong with this country is....two many people are scared of a littlwe scuffle or altercation. nobody was in danger of getting raped, sexually assaulted or even danger of getting killed. why dont yall blow some more stuff out of porportion. the other fight was lame also. riverbend had fights every night. not shutting it down. good grief........

I love going to he races to see fights myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom T View Post
    Bring Monty back, he didn"t let things get this far out of hand.
    When Monty was there, I didn't see enough drivers to get in a fight! There was 2 or 3 cars in most of the features. Why do you want Monty back? To run Cleveland into the ground?

Quote Originally Posted by trackofficial88 View Post
    Judging from what Jimmys face looks like I would say he got the bad end of the deal. Sure he got a running shot and got him to the ground but even as the video shows it doesn't look like Jimmy won that fight by any means. I mean sure all his following gets on here and pumps it up like he won,"there his buddies and there all 18 - 25 years old. In reality he didn't win that. He come down that hill like a Walrus trying to get to water. It's Jimmy and a Bunch of Kids that is going to get the place shut down. They run it to death online and at the racetrack. Family is going to always play favorites it's a little saying called "Blood is thicker than water". I love the track and love working there but is it just me noticing this or is everyone involved in the mess this weekend RELATED to CHAD ELLIOTT????

Everyone has an opinion and i'm throwing mine out there to be heard. I'm sure he lost a few drivers and fans who bring there kids to the race track on Saturdays and I'm one who also wants this place to stay open but do not like what is going on.
    I AGREE 100%!!!!!! Chad Elliott is an IDIOT, who couldn't flag his way out of a paper sack with both ends out and a set of directions!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GRT32 View Post
    two weeks ago was not a fight, saturday was , he said was tired of getting ran over an if the track suspends them for a couple weeks then so be it , they are big boys and they can handle that, they are two hard racers and both are good guys , they just ran out of real esteate and tempers flaired as they do at alot of race tracks, they were buddies before this and they will be again, rich i know you can spell johns last name its, OWNBEY.
    It's obvious you can't spell John's last name! It is OWENBY!!!!!!!!!!!

Its always nice to go see a fight and a race break out!!!

Default I DON'T KNOW WHO gadirt66 AND rocketdent ARE BUT......

It sounds like it to me that the both of them are disgruntled drivers or maybe they previously worked at Cleveland Speedway. Whatever the case maybe, they should stay off of here, quit trash talking Cleveland and get a life! Ronnie and his wife are doing an awesome job with the track! The place has never looked cleaner, more drivers are there as well as more fans! You would think people would want the track to succeed, but in their case obviously not! Wait, I got it! They both work for Larry Hill Ford, who would like to make Cleveland a car lot!

why keep hashing about something thats done and over with?
    victim

babybird its OWNBEY, know what your talking about before you stick your foot in your mouth.

Cool

I wasn't there, but its always been understood the agressor is the one who invades the others, "pits". In GA if YOU go to someone elses pit and something goes down, YOU are held responsible for whatever takes place. Kinda like going to someone elses house or yard and doing something, YOU shouldn't be there, period. Press charges against the invader, bar him/her for a couple of weeks and move on. Fights happen, Rivalries build and thats just a part of racing. I don't condone fighting, but sometimes you are forced to defend yourself and I respect that. Haven't watched the vid yet, popcorn still cooking, LOL.
    "If racing were easy, everybody would do it."

#77 Leon "Slick" Sells