Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

why did they not have a race at Tri County for this series?

Madden said he had the best late model there like a spec is not a late.but i think when they wave the green,start racing if the second car gets a better start,then just lift and he will have to go back next caution!

Default Madden

And the jump. Transponder did not lie 44 was the 1st to cross thats a no no. But I am like every body why wate till 8 laps to throw the yellow. But they did try and get him to move back he refused. RJ showed the rest that the bottom was not the only place you had to race. 12 laps ever body on the bottom RJ moves up and after 2 pick offs the every body changed there line. Had it been a 53 lap race Madden would really been hating a spiolier. Only thing I can say is if you dont like racing spoiler guys run the big dogs series there the only 1s that do not give them. This is why none of the big teams run srrs.

Madden will get no sympathy from me.He knew what the rules were before he signed in.If he doesn't like getting beat by a smaller cheaper moter then he has several options:
    1-he can go somewhere else and race
    2-he can buy his own spec
    3-he can cry about getting beat by one
    For any of you that agree that smaller cheaper engines shouldn't get a bigger spoiler then you don't want the little guy to ever be competetive.

Quote Originally Posted by perfconn View Post
    madden will get no sympathy from me.he knew what the rules were before he signed in.if he doesn't like getting beat by a smaller cheaper moter then he has several options:
    1-he can go somewhere else and race
    2-he can buy his own spec
    3-he can cry about getting beat by one
    for any of you that agree that smaller cheaper engines shouldn't get a bigger spoiler then you don't want the little guy to ever be competetive.

amen!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said Terry!

vic and chris made it sound as if they are not allowed to run a 12 inch spoiler, got news for you everybody is allowed one if you have a spec or steel engine. maybe they should invest in a couple so they can be competitive on slick tracks. what a bunch of crybabies. if the track would have been azz deep in mud and william would have ran 3rd do you think he would have got out and cried because they out motored him? NOT

Quote Originally Posted by dirtfan22 View Post
    Hey Billy! How was the crowd last nite? Hope it was good! Like to see NGA get back up on its feet. To good a track to sit idle!

Brett
    Pretty decent crowd. The track has terrible stands, and a couple with folding chairs can block an entire row. Pretty good track prep - dusty near the end of the LM feature.

On the wish list: new stands, new sound system, new lights.
    Last edited by Hoosier; 07-21-2012 at 05:50 PM.