Default Eriez Speedway/Bobby Rohrer/WOO/Lucas Oil!

Hey Bobby Rohrer...I think you should be crowned "Promoter of the Decade" in our region for the amazing changes you've made to Eriez Speedway since you took it over! I think your answer to Fernandes article is obvious. I was at both shows and by far the Lucas show was a much better experience! I would encourage you to take a hard long look at the switch to Lucas! I think the fans owe you an apology and should realize how you have helped preserve Super Late model racing in our area!! With Tri-City gone and Raceway 7 not running Late Models anymore there are many of us grateful you still are. Not only that, but maintaining a track that is very competitive for late model racing! Keep up the good work and know you are appreciated!

http://www.goerie.com/article/201207...rld-of-Outlaws
    If you don't know it, why make a fool of yourself by saying it!

You gotta be kidding. The only thing he's done at Eriez is make the place LOOK nicer - it's still the WORST track surface in the Tri-State area, and the circus-like antics of Bob and his cronies, with all their very apparent favorites, have driven most of the area talent away. The WoO deal was a bad situation, but it was 100% caused by Bob and his crew and their amazingly horrible track surface. A LUCAS show at Eriez would be even worse, because you'd have even more racers on that level pissed off!

Get your head outta Rohrer's ass and open your eyes!

Ya,crappy surface week after week,and none of the officials ever knows what going on!