This is a super nice car less than 25 nights total currently set up as 4bar 4 bar .parts on the car BSB Birdcages , allstar pull bar ,all Auto Meter Gauges with 90 second play back tach , MSD Ignition box , Optima Yellow Top Battery, 2 inch diameter drive shaft , bearing sliders, 32 gallon fuel cell with lines,AFCO Springs , New QA1 Shocks valved by DIRT WORKS for this car no laps, Quick ratio steering box with steering quickner also, New steering wheel, Aluminum mid plate ,
9 inch floater rear end , Aluminum Radiator, Pinto spindles with granada rotors, Adjustable upper control arms on corrected front 68-72 Chevelle front stub ,New Body just add numbers and sponsors, Add Your seat transmission and engine and go racing.

I need to move this car it will make someone a very nice car either A or B Modified !!
First reasonable offer will own it ?? May be open to trades ??? can not seem to upload pics here ?
Car is also listed on Stlracing.com and also on racingjunk car is located in foley mo.

PICS BY TEXT 314-280-2525 let me know what you want a pic of and I will send it to you

NO TIRE KICKERS PLEASE !!!!

Call with any question or for more info 636-566-6880 or 314-280-2525