BEAST Series Championship to be decided at season ending Gordon Park Speedway Finale

Gaffney S.C- Gordon Park Speedway is set to play host to the $4,000 to win BEAST Season Finale on October 13th. The Inaugural Beast Series Championship will be settled on the lightning fast Augusta Georgia bullring.

"This Series has seen a lot of excitement this year. Drivers, teams and fans have expressed their pleasures from this season. We're working together to incorporate new ideas going forward into 2013" stated series director Timmy Mcabee. "I'm as just as excited about seeing how this points battle shakes out, as I am about getting back to Gordon Park to work with Brian Stewart and his crew".

"Timmy, the Beast crew and my staff work well together, we usually plan ahead, have everything in stone long before the races take place. I enjoy being able to give our fans a chance to see the Super Late Models race here. The track is ready, we figured her out about halfway through the season, and the racing here has been phenomenal." Gordon Park Speedway Promoter Brian Stewart stated. He also went on to add, "Me and the Beast series are working right now for something HUGE to put Gordon Park on the map for 2013."

A mere TWO points separate Casey Roberts (leader) and Clover S.C driver Johnny Pursley, who has dominated the championship standing all season long.

When the Beast drivers roll into Gordon Park, Johnny Pursley will hope to repeat his last performance at Gordon Park, where won the Jack Starrette Memorial this Spring. "I like that place, you can really race there, and takes 100% concentration to be successful there. We hit the setup just right and caught a few breaks. That's what it takes. We are focused on winning the race, and letting the points fall into place." said an eager Pursley.

Casey Roberts has the same plan. "In the Spring we came up a little short and finished 3rd. Johnny was extremely strong there, those guys have had a pretty good all around season with this deal. We have been in this position before, we have won some, and for sure had a few get away. We are going to lay it all on the track at Grodon Park and see where we end up." the Toccoa GA native commented.

Dallas N.C's Jeff Smith sits 3rd in the standings locked in a dog fight with Gaffney's Mike Gault.

As we have always done in years past, we will once again break out the PINK for this race. OCTOBER is BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH, and we try to go all out and show our support for the cause. Drivers, teams, track crews and fans are all encouraged, PINK PINK PINK. Everything from race cars, suits, hats and shirts is invited. Please help us "Race with the Ribbon". Gordon Park Speedway is even offering a cash reward for the race car with the most pink support for this event.

"This is a big deal for our Series and we try to show our support each year. We do this, along with a few other touring series, everyone involved enjoys the pink and just being able to provide a little support goes a long ways. We hope there are tons of pink at the track on Oct 13th "stated Mcabee.

Please visit www.gordonparkspeedway,.com for track information. Contact Speedway Promoter Brian Stewart @ (706) 833-0972

Beast Series Tire Rule: Hoosier 1300:1350:1600 / American Racer 44:48:56

For information on "THE BEAST SERIES" please visit us online at www.racethebeast.com and follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BEASTRacingSeries.

2012 BEAST Points Standings going into Finale:

1) Casey Roberts 2) Johnny Pursley 3) Jeff Smith 4) Mike Gault 5) Ross Bailes

The BEAST 2012 Schedule
April 21st - Cherokee Speedway - Rambo Dennis Franklin
April 28th - Gordon Park - Johnny Pursley
May 11th - Carolina Speedway - Ross Bailes
June 19th - Laurens Speedway - Casey Roberts
July 3rd - Cherokee Speedway - Dale McDowell
August 4th - Cherokee Speedway - Steve Shaver
September 1st- Harris Speedway Casey Roberts
September 2nd - Cherokee Speedway (Gaffney SC.) Casey Roberts
October 13th -Gordon Park (Grovetown, GA)

The BEAST Series sponsors include: Hoosier Tires, American Race Tires, Big A's Custom Graphics, PPM Products, VP Racing Fuels, SRI-Supplies, Steel & Stock Car Aluminum Inc., Velocita & Thomas Clarke Performance, CARS Carolina Auto Racing Show, Tiger Rearends and Sisco Fire & Safety

For More Series Information Please Contact:
Timmy Mcabee 864-761-6039
Clint Elkins 980-429-0398
Technical Questions: Chester Brooks 704-200-7379
Media Relations: Jason Curd - Dirtmanjc@aol.com

Prepared by JCRacingPromotions