Default Home made 2300 intake

I'm wondering if anyone out there would be willing to send some pictures of there homemade or modified 2300 intakes if not I totally understand just would like to have some ideas thanks scott

Scott........ contact Garrett Doyle Performance at (661)965-9109/doylegarrett@aol.com. I've used many of his custom, tubular intakes for the 2.3L Ford. Using both dual-Webers & the 500 Holley 2-bbl. They run! 84Dave

Ok I'll do that dave how do they work are they better then the Esslinger iron intake I'm not so sure I like that one but I've only ran one once so I don't really know

Scott....... the Doyle intakes I've used were designed with my help, equal-length runners, so the exhaust system is much easier to design/build around the torque curve of the induction system. Consequently, the induction & exhaust systems compliment each other, widen the torque/HP curves, & are a considerable improvement over the Esslinger induction. In my experience. -84Dave-

What Dave is saying is so true. I have first had knowlegde of his intakes. I have seen what they do on the car Eddie Secord runs in the Pro 4 alliance. However, he is also telling you that all the rest of the components need to be matched to what you are trying to do. Header, Head valves, cam etc. Decide what you want to accomplish, and then if you have the cash, go for it. It is not cheap to get great horsepower., but a great satisfaction when you get it.

How in the heck are you DAVE.
    dr6 motorsports

Doing quite well, Dan. Retired from my aerospace business in NV (2010), after 29+ years, & moved back to OH, the place of my birth & raising. Spend considerable time still workin' on those 4-cylinder race engines! Just can't get away from 'em! -Dave-