Default double spring right front?

What length springs are you guys running on your set up? I figured 4" and 8" but heard the short spring, 4", may coil bind. Was thinking of using a 6" and 7". Any thoughts out there? I'm sure this has been covered and if so I apologize. John 1*
    "Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."
    — Heraclitus

You can use a 5" and 8". A 7" and 6" is common. If you have a 6" on the bottom, you need a spacer between them with the long part of the nylon sleeve pointing up to avoid the spring catching on the end of the shock body.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    You can use a 5" and 8". A 7" and 6" is common. If you have a 6" on the bottom, you need a spacer between them with the long part of the nylon sleeve pointing up to avoid the spring catching on the end of the shock body.
    Thank you very much kind sir. I haven't ran anything quite like this yet and I think I understand what I want to do but seems there may be a better combo than others. Just wanted to take as much out of the learning curve as posible. Thanks again John 1*
    Last edited by jrkracing54; 12-16-2012 at 03:40 PM.
    "Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."
    — Heraclitus