Default Make turns or lower bar?

Car is a IMCA Northern Sportmod. I would like to tighten the car on exit with the least amount of effect on entry. Would it be better adjust weight jacks to gain more bite or lower the trailing arm?

If your wanting just minor changes then try little less stagger or put wheel spacer in LR or raise j bar up a touch

If you want to tighten your exit, I would simply raise your left trailing arm one hole. This should help give the car drive, without doing much to entry. If it does free you up on entry a bit, I would then roll front brake into the car. Good luck!
    Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not.

Quote Originally Posted by chapa9 View Post
    If your wanting just minor changes then try little less stagger or put wheel spacer in LR or raise j bar up a touch
    check the rules for this class.both are illegal.I would change shocks or bar angles.jacking the car changes your amount of roll and front geometry

Put a shim under your lr spring and race it!
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Do not mess with the weigh jacks at the track...raise the left side trailing arm and or lower the right side.

Why not change shocks? Dylan Smith Racing has some awesome shocks for IMCA Northern Sportmods. They make a Mud Mid and Slick package. I switched to DSR shocks and loved them.