Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Builder....

Miss read above post
    Last edited by Renegade Cust Susp; 01-03-2013 at 04:40 PM. Reason: miss read earlier post

Ok guys I must have miss guided this is some way lee hobbs isnt the issue, im trying to better understand from everyone thats been doing this longer then ive prob been alive. My dad and I.have just been kicking ideas around and trying to better understand ideas from everybody I can my dad used to race late models and when he got out in 2000 we missed all the rear steer stuff and 4 bar stuff but once I got into a modified im just trying to better understand things lee has been extremely helpful and couldn't ask for someone better then him in helping me and my dad with the set ups I raced karts and micro sprints and this is a big difference the only reason I'm getting a new car is because its a older chassis that we had updated and I just want something that I know the 100% history of and was merely bouncing ideas off u guys and Im greatful for everyone of you guys for taking the time to help thanks so very much.

@ Justaddirt.....Yea Terry is the one who sold it to me. Straight lied to my race saying it was a Lightning. It needs setup right. I didn't know it was all jacked up until after I sold it. I thought I just didnt know what I was doing! And was afraid that halo was gonna hurt me.

Y'all gotta understand the builder of this car...Lee Hobbs. First don't get me wrong I like Lee. But he builds 2 different cars. his house cars...very good. His customer cars.....well.....!

Buy his used house car roller. It will be a good piece.

Thanks guys

Default complicated ...

Do not reduce the metric because it empeoras in the stability of the car. pestilos reduces at least 2 points.hoteles en cancun