Default New nose piece by AR Bodies.

Has anyone tried that new 2011 nose piece by ARbodies? It looks cool but I am kind of wary about it looking weird on the car has anyone tried it yet and does anyone have pics of it installed on a stock body 79-93?

Default mustang noses

You will see a bunch of them this year at 201,191,Isom,and L7.We have sold 6-8 already.Looks great on a mustang.Looks better that the old noses.I will get a pic and try to upload it on here.You will not be dissapointed.
    Last edited by juice67; 01-24-2013 at 10:51 PM. Reason: More info

I tried posting a link yesterday, but I think it's waiting for moderator approval. Anyway go look at the AR Bodies facebook page and they have some pictures of the nose on there.

I got the new nose. They look pretty cool definatly worth the price.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...16606860_n.jpg

the photo may not work but the nose looked great it just busted way to easy imo

Was on facebook seen a pic of a street stock had the new nose on looked real good! A guy we race with has one on his fox body looked ok. Imo they look better on a sheetmetal body car

Just put one a mustang Mini Stock Ive been helping a friend out with today. Nose fits real well, bumper from ARP not so well. Hopefully its as durable as it is good looking!!!

Virdict is out, nose isn't that great. Not very durable. I would pass

I am a fan of the older body. If you have a matching body to go with the nose peice it would look cool. Bodies that are stock appearing are to square for the nose.