Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

our Freedom in this country is so precious and a little bit just seems to leave us piece by piece.

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    what happened to busheetreats and friends
    Oh, it's back like a bad hemmorroid!

I 'have seen her lately

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    You may be correct, it may not be a total collapse. The problem is, those who lived within their means and saved all their lives will take a horrible hit financially at a time in their lives when they can least afford a devaluation of their life savings.

Depending on how long we last before the country defaults and goes bankrupt, that could include me and my wife. I'm still a ways from retirement age but if these irresponsible imbeciles string out the inevitable long enough it just might catch us at a very bad time.

It gets a little more scary every day, especially when our president gives a state of the union speech and never once mentions the national debt and what he plans to do to decrease it. WTF!!
    Thats what troubles me the "string out the inevitable" thats going on. I'd rather the bottom fall out now or soon when i'am better able to wade through the sewage. Than 20 or 30 yrs down the road when i'am 60 or 70yrs old and a crotchty arse. On top of that think about how much worse the social chaos would be in the future with more on the Gov tit.

Part of me thinks it wasn't bad that the chump got relected. Let the dope tax and spend us into the gutter.

For the record i'am not a doomsday prepper, and i don't necessarily think were going to collapse. But like C4 and 15jr said its better be ready for whatever happens than not at all, my father always said if its something you need better to have 2. I sure ain't going to be crying on some news channel for the Gov to come give me a samwitch and pat me on the butt to make me feel better.
    "This will remain the land of the free only as long as it is the home of the brave."-Elmer Davis

WWTDD.