Default Batesville Speedway Gear

Wondering what a good gear would be to run for a street stock turning 7200-7400 at batesville?

6.20 is the normal

Ive seen some go as high as 567. But I haven't seen any go any lower that 620. Im not saying that no one has I just dont know them personally. And the 567 wasnt turning 7200 of course. Its amazing how much that track can change from night to night.

Thank you to all!

They cater to the camaro's down there. I raced there several years ago and thats all there is there. Very few metrics even make the A. I'm going down with a metric and will be tickled if I make the show. I don't understand the no tubulars or spoilers for that matter, That is unless its a factory spoiler, lol. With everythng else that they allow you would think that these things would be taken into consideration for a special. Oh well, I'm gonna give it a try anyway.

OK, Lets us know if and what they respond.

I would say you would have to move your shocks too. Actually there is supposed to be 3 races. A out of state race Wed make up Thur. And qualifying Fri and r,ace on Sat. If im not mistaken. SS74 is correct. Metrics dont usually fair too well there.

Cool

Haven't had the right Metric show up!
    It'll be fine

I'm not in any way stating that I don't think a metric can do well. I run a metric and do very well in it. I simply stated that for whatever reason metrics struggle on that track. Hopefully someday the right metric will show up and show them that it can be done. i would like to think I have a shot but history says that it will definately be an uphill battle. So we are bringing 3 metrics to the spring show and hope to have a good weekend. Good luck to all that show up. Seriously I was just looking for Gearing advise. I got that. Thanks