DAN McDONALD AND RACEWAY 7 READY TO BEGIN SEVENTH FASTRAK SEASON FRIDAY MAY 3RD

By Jim Balentine-FASTRAK PR-

Bushnell, Ohio-(April 28 2013) Raceway 7 owner Dan McDonald enters his fourth year of owning/promoting the famed 7/16th mile dirt clay oval nestled just south of Conneaut, Ohio in Bushnell, Ohio this Friday night May 4th 2013 along with 4 other divisions. In speaking with Dan earlier in the winter and last Friday night during the track’s practice session he made up his mind to stay FASTRAK even though other competition was on the horizon. When Stan Lester announced he was bringing back the FASTRAK Weekly Points Funds at season’s end for the regions Dan, a fellow veteran racer himself at the track since 1981, decided to remain.

“The other competition had approached us but there were too many “if” factors and that concerned me and my drivers who run at Raceway 7 and begged for me to keep it FASTRAK.” stated McDonald. Dan also confessed the following by saying “Listen bottom line nobody wins with this split up going on here in the Northeast, it’s going to affect us all, however FASTRAK has a proven integrity which continues to grow and grow year after year obstacle after obstacle and that’s why I’m staying FASTRAK case closed.” Other race tracks that are neutral or undecided need to realize how great FASTRAK Racing Series and Stan Lester are to (crate) pro late model racing in this area and support them during this battle before it’s too late, I know there’s other competition now but let’s face it the (crate) era in the Northeast started with FASTRAK at Raceway 7 in 2007 and nobody can protest that.” proclaimed Dan McDonald.

Dan McDonald also stated that “Tech” was another big reasoning factor with staying FASTRAK Weekly Sanctioned in 2013. McDonald stated “I along with the officials at Raceway 7 have not had one issue what so ever with the “Technical” side of things when it comes to the Friday night FASTRAK Pro Late Models at my Raceway 7.” “If you’re illegal drivers take your (FASTRAK) punishment and if you’re legal it just makes the thrill of victory and competing all the more sweet.”

McDonald exclaimed also “The FASTRAK Tech Director in the Northeast Brad Hibbard does not let anything slip by him what so ever and if you’re busted FASTRAK Corporate stands by the tracks and officials decisions to make sure the law is handed down fairly but deserving.” McDonald also reiterated about the FASTRAK Weekly Points Fund program again. Dan really enjoys the FASTRAK World Championship and Weekly World Challenge format and the way drivers of the grassroots can make big money and be in the spotlight even for some on one weekend. “The qualifying format to make it in to the BIG show is decent and fair for anyone who wants to run FASTRAK.” “You run the minimum of 15 races and you’re in the BIG Show weekend World Championships.”

Dan also proclaimed, “ This is a great way to keep other top caliber driver or “cherry pickers” per say come in and take the money from the FASTRAK stars who have sacrificed through blood, sweat and tears to make it in all year.” “In closing my final thoughts is hoping FASTRAK and the drivers, teams, tracks, sponsors and race fans stick together with the ordeals involving other competitions now insight. However don’t ruin a great thing that was created especially during the rough patch we some face with the economy, and the “if’s” not being answered as I said made me stay with FASTRAK and we’re going to roll with the punches and support where crate racing got started in the Northeast with Stan Lester and everyone with FASTRAK Racing Series.

There will be 3 FASTRAK Northeast Touring events on Friday June 21, July 26, and August 23. Visit Raceway 7’s official website at www.raceway7.com or contact Dan McDonald at 814-897-3287 or 440-594-2222 on raceday after 12 noon.

Stay tuned to www.fastrakracing.com as well as the FASTRAK Late Model Northeast Series Fan Page on Facebook and/or follow @FASTRAK_Racing on Twitter to get up to the minute news and details as they become available.

FASTRAK Companies International would like to thank all of its marketing partners for their great and continuing support. Those 2013 sponsors include: Hoosier Race Tires, VP Racing Fuel, City Chevrolet, Sweeney Cars Chevy Buick GMC, Chevrolet Performance Parts, Vicci Apparel, TNT Race Cars, Rocket Chassis, RockAuto.com, FK Rod Ends, Genesis Race Shocks, Cool Shirt, Five Star Bodies, Hooker Harness, Velocita USA Driving Suits, Beya Headers, Kooks Custom Headers, R2C Filters, Sisco Fire and Safety and Tiger Rear Ends to our line-up of product sponsors.