Thread: turn key shaw

Default turn key shaw

turn key 2011shaw (landers)7 races on chassis since brand new , quick change ,full containment seat,collapsable steering,roush yates ign set up,bert trans and bell housing, qa-1 valved shocks,krc powersteering pump,8to1 box, fire system,landers bird cages, out pace uppers, 16 volt battery and charger, motor is a sp2 rhyne engine, extra parts avail, call for more details 30,000.00 or obo 815 541 9656 or 815 232 7907 this car is in really good shape, needs nothing.
    Last edited by bob75; 05-28-2013 at 03:18 PM. Reason: scam busters comments

Quote Originally Posted by bob75 View Post
    turn key 2011shaw (landers)7 races on chassis since brand new , quick change ,full containment seat,collapsable steering,roush yates ign set up,bert trans and bell housing, qa-1 valved shocks,krc powersteering pump,8to1 box, fire system,landers bird cages, out pace uppers, 16 volt battery and charger, motor is a sp2 rhyne engine, extra parts avail, call for more details 30,000.00 or obo 815 541 9656 or 815 232 7907 this car is in really good shape, needs nothing.
    Is it bent?
    I Will do my best to protect racers from getting ripped off!

its bent like your brain scum buster

Here we go again!!! lol

will sell as a roller for 12k 815 541 9656 call for details

will sell as a roller for 12k 815 541 9656 call for details
    Motor don't run?

hey scummy i will sell you the one that dont run.the one your brother built.

hey scummy i will sell you the one that dont run.the one your brother built.
    My brother said the motor will run after you write a good check!

hey scums ,i stopped the check because you and your brother cant build sh t right, so find a different profession.you keep putting on the site your trying to protect people from getting ripped off , tell them how you rip people off.

hey scums ,i stopped the check because you and your brother cant build sh t right, so find a different profession.you keep putting on the site your trying to protect people from getting ripped off , tell them how you rip people off.
    You been drinking again? We dont build motors! Stop acting like the fraud that you are! Everyone knows that you are the king of bent parts! I dont sell stuff so I dont know where you get that stuff! I will protect people from guys like you every chance I get!

Quote Originally Posted by SCAM BUSTER View Post
    You been drinking again? We dont build motors! Stop acting like the fraud that you are! Everyone knows that you are the king of bent parts! I dont sell stuff so I dont know where you get that stuff! I will protect people from guys like you every chance I get!
    Looked at stuff Bob has ,quality parts and cars, great prices too. Now lets see what you are trying to pawn off on people.If you don't like him so be it, stay off his threads and let people decide.

Share the site.! Lets see who the grenade builder is.!

Quote Originally Posted by race21j View Post
    Looked at stuff Bob has ,quality parts and cars, great prices too. Now lets see what you are trying to pawn off on people.If you don't like him so be it, stay off his threads and let people decide.
    Mind your own business!

Bob, you must have me confused with some motor guy you must of scammed! I like to protect people from someone like you!

Quote Originally Posted by SCAM BUSTER View Post
    Mind your own business!
    Maybe you should try it.
    Still waiting to see the grenade builders site. Post it Bob.

o scum bag isnt much of a mAN, IF THERE IS A PROBLEM HE WOULD CALL , JUST HIDES BEHIND HIS SCREEN NAME, COME OUT AND STEP UP .THERE ARE LOTS OF PEOPLE INTERESTED TO FIND OUT ALSO.COWARD.

o scum bag isnt much of a mAN, IF THERE IS A PROBLEM HE WOULD CALL , JUST HIDES BEHIND HIS SCREEN NAME, COME OUT AND STEP UP .THERE ARE LOTS OF PEOPLE INTERESTED TO FIND OUT ALSO.COWARD.
    Great typing there Bob! You been drinking goat piss again?

im not even going to waste my time with the goat buster any more ,he is a coward and cant face up to anything.he sounds like a 2 yr old kid.

Bump it up.

car is sold .