real unbias news lmao

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    real unbias news lmao
    All news is biased to some extent. Would you care to elaborate on what was less than truthful about the Walmart polluting case?

Let me help.
    Where they as a corporation, not judged as a person, by the supreme court?
    Was the judgements more or less than any other person's?
    If Walmart kills someone, who goes to jail for life or gets executed?
    Should corporations have special privilege, when it comes to laws and judgements?

If these toxic waste killed someone, would it be fair to send all board members to prison for life? Maybe all employees should serve life. I would say at minimum, the corporation should die. It should be broken up and sold off. The bottom line is, even if corporations are deemed to be persons, they have no real personal responsibility when it comes to the law.

More of a bottom line is, spit out the cool aid. Just because someone says liberal news source, doesn't mean everything they state is false, nor does a conservative news source. If your not capable of watching both and confident in your own intelligence to determine the truth, maybe you shouldn't watch at all. You should just ask me and I'll tell you what to think. At least we have common interests.

Shame on you for continuing to watch and listen to these communist commentators! Thom Hartmann is hardcore left wing propaganda with a nice guy twist.

Now find another tree hugger to tell us how evil all the farmers are for actually using these hazardous chemicals and fertilizers on their crop fields.

Maybe you should be questioned on whether you are in possession of any insecticides or herbicides and you you will be just as guilty! lol

The Department of Homeland Security may have to perform a full search of your property! lol
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 05-31-2013 at 03:08 PM.

Good news for you SS, Larry King formerly of CNN is now going to be working for RT, Russia Today news network!

If they did it, I don't have a problem with them paying. Its only right. If they didn't do it, they wouldn't have plead guility....

Now you wonder how they got their name Chinamart. They are taking right after their partners. Low wages and polluters of the country.

That article is really worth reading..i guess Walmart is quite responsible for all the miss happenings around the world. This is just not right. Walmart should be treated as equal and hence should be convicted as any other guilty person.

Probably should have paid more attention, they pled guilty to the tune of 81 million smackers....

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    If they did it, I don't have a problem with them paying. Its only right. If they didn't do it, they wouldn't have plead guility....
    I agree and 81 mil is a lot of quilt but who's getting stuck with the clean up cost. I haven't seen anything about Wal-Mart cleaning up a dump site.

Wal-Mart illegally dumped fertilizer, pesticides and other hazardous products pulled from stores due to damaged packaging and other issues in 16 California counties from Del Norte to Orange between 2003 and 2005. Additionally, the big box store pleaded guilty to improperly handling pesticides in Kansas City, Missouri.

Employees were not properly trained in the handling and disposal of hazardous materials, resulting in said waste being tossed into trash bins or poured into sewer systems.

Now how do you suggest that they clean it up? You can't.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 06-06-2013 at 08:44 PM.

And the 81 million went to a bunch of government bonuses and other government lunacy.. so its a lose lose for everyone...