Thread: leaf springs

Default leaf springs

Is there any supplier that any of you like more than others???

Looking at going simple..Either composite or Fast boy set up.. If I go Fast Boy is there anybody that has them already made up so you don't have to flip everything around.

nothing simple about the fast boys set up it works great when it's right but you'll work your butt off getting it right as fare as the leafs go I've never heard of a supplier that sells them ready to bolt on.

Quote Originally Posted by racin6mod View Post
    nothing simple about the fast boys set up it works great when it's right but you'll work your butt off getting it right as fare as the leafs go I've never heard of a supplier that sells them ready to bolt on.
    I run a Buzzard leaf car with straight up composites. I have no interest in the fast boy...too much to worry about.

But if you want to know more about the composite deal drop me a PM

Not sure why everyone is afraid of the fast boy set up, I never messed with my springs and it worked ok. Maybe I should have but i didn't, I have a 4 bar mod now and the fast boy acts like that. It's gets bite like a 4 bar without the rear steer.

Your PMS are full Kevin. Message me when You delete some.

Default leafs

i been running composits for 5 years they are very simple all you do is set ride hieghts and go they have awsome side bight. i run them on four tracks they work great