Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

hey bitch fix me pancakes

Quote Originally Posted by big.ed View Post
    hey bitch fix me pancakes
    Interpreted: FFAAARRRRRRttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!

Quote Originally Posted by LITE--OUT View Post
    your an illiterate moron. make some sense once would yai will guarantee that usmts regulars have won more ump races that ump regulars have won usmts races. and like i said before. stop over this weekend at i55.
    really I 've seen schyrock and sanders not even make the main in a UMP show but the same goes with Gilpin and if you know like you say you know I won't be at I55 this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by blackdoom16 View Post
    Interpreted: FFAAARRRRRRttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!
    that's more intelligent than lite - out, amazing

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    really I 've seen schyrock and sanders not even make the main in a UMP show but the same goes with Gilpin and if you know like you say you know I won't be at I55 this weekend
    Man youve seen it all! I figured u would the way you have been talking lately.. I saw u the other weekend. about stopped to talk but u were foaming at the mouth and had toilet paper stuck to your shoe

and you are full of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)

hey lite inn how come u never have a convo with me. for once your not running you c()ck sucker

i really did see u. wearing that same dam (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) u always do!

Quote Originally Posted by LITE--OUT View Post
    i really did see u. wearing that same dam (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) u always do!
    and you need to pull your pants up no one wants to see that

your an illiterate moron. make some sense once would yai will guarantee that usmts regulars have won more ump races that ump regulars have won usmts races. and like i said before. stop over this weekend at i55. your an illiterate moron. make some sense once would yai will guarantee that usmts regulars have won more ump races that ump regulars have won usmts races. and like i said before. stop over this weekend at i55. prove it except for fla. since on one worth anything travels down there any more

http://www.thehelltour.com/roktabs/1...-fairbury.html looks like your 2007 champion wandered off in to a bigger pond jeremy payne terry phillips both ran MARS WHICH IS ump www .lakeozarkspeedway.com/results-topmenu/40-2009-results/129-cornell-harrison-walker-a-dowell-take-wins-at-lake-ozark-speedway-and since there rules different now kinda a mute point
    Last edited by LITE-INN; 08-02-2013 at 11:18 PM.

http://www.thehelltour.com/roktabs/1...-fairbury.html looks like your 2007 champion wandered off in to a bigger pond jeremy payne terry phillips both ran MARS WHICH IS ump www .lakeozarkspeedway.com/results-topmenu/40-2009-results/129-cornell-harrison-walker-a-dowell-take-wins-at-lake-ozark-speedway-and since there rules different now kinda a mute point
    you dont race any of these so please leave the tech section and go back to something you know, like the nacho or beer section.

you don't like the truth do you

you don't like the truth do you
    the truth....lmao

here is the truth you are nothing but a 4m troll that does not race and never has, and yet you come on 4m and proclaim yourself some sort of racing expert.

why dont you proclaim yourself an expert on rocket engineering, you have never done that either...

its unreal that you sit in the stands and stand in the pits and somehow you think you are a racing expert. AGain I say if you know so much then get your big @ss out here and show us ALL how its done until then please get off the board and shut up.

I showed you the results thats right you can't comprehend your wonderful ustms drivers are branching out and getting their asses kicked

I showed you the results thats right you can't comprehend your wonderful ustms drivers are branching out and getting their asses kicked
    NO what you showed was someone else's results. NO SHOW YOUR results. Where are your results ???

ITs super east to post BS and then post someone else's results anyone with a computer can do that.

Again I say, you claim its so easy then show us all, you claim to know it all then get out here and show us.

You have never lost a race from the stands now try it on the track.

He doesn't have any results other than the positive STD test from the county health department. Wait and see, his answer to all of this will be the same as always, "Fffarrrrtttttttttttttttt(noise an a$$hold makes when it talks)." more BS, opinion of a non-racing moron, more BS, opinion of a non-racing moron, more BS......in other words "FFffarrrrttttttttttttt."

Quote Originally Posted by shockmod3x View Post
    NO what you showed was someone else's results. NO SHOW YOUR results. Where are your results ???ITs super east to post BS and then post someone else's results anyone with a computer can do that.Again I say, you claim its so easy then show us all, you claim to know it all then get out here and show us.You have never lost a race from the stands now try it on the track.
    you just can't fix stupi\d

Quote Originally Posted by blackdoom16 View Post
    He doesn't have any results other than the positive STD test from the county health department. Wait and see, his answer to all of this will be the same as always, "Fffarrrrtttttttttttttttt(noise an a$$hold makes when it talks)." more BS, opinion of a non-racing moron, more BS, opinion of a non-racing moron, more BS......in other words "FFffarrrrttttttttttttt."
    you just can't fix stupid