Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    interesting you don't say
    liteinn the worst thing is the that even the guy that rolled that car would wax u like a cheap car. picture your rooty poo @ss even sitting in a car! hahaha looking like a lost puppy

I was on a race team probably bef ore most were born

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    Well your street stock must be very different from our IMCA cars. Our IMCA cars have fabricated floor, firewall, tin rear behind seat, moved a arms etc. They cost the same as a roller modified from builders if not more. The only thing stock on our IMCA cars are the rear trailing arms and lower a arms. not much difference from a mod...

as for hp, my two barrel stock car motor makes ten hp over the 604 crate on gas.

My mod is faster, 600 lighter makes a difference!
    604 crate on gas isn't a mod engine. It's an option, but my motor puts out over 650HP and yours is no where close to that. The only parts on my car that are stock are the front stub, steering box, drag link, and inner tie rod. Yours has a stock steel body, stock frame that has been modified, stock trailing arms, etc. As for money spent, you can spend $100,000 on a street stock if you're inclined to do so, but it doesn't make sense to run for $300 to win (Mods pay $500 or more depending on track)If you can't see the point here, you are OTL.

racing to the tavern doesnt count

never ever go to the tavern and you say you know me lmao

Quote Originally Posted by modracr41 View Post
    604 crate on gas isn't a mod engine. It's an option, but my motor puts out over 650HP and yours is no where close to that. The only parts on my car that are stock are the front stub, steering box, drag link, and inner tie rod. Yours has a stock steel body, stock frame that has been modified, stock trailing arms, etc. As for money spent, you can spend $100,000 on a street stock if you're inclined to do so, but it doesn't make sense to run for $300 to win (Mods pay $500 or more depending on track)If you can't see the point here, you are OTL.
    your trying make sense of racing you will get cents

never ever go to the tavern and you say you know me lmao
    oh i do know you..and thats why i said it moron. cuz i know how u feel about drinking. ur dumber than u look.. and u look as about as dumb as they come!

Interpreted: Ffffaaarrrttttttttttttt(a$$hole talking)

your trying make sense of racing you will get cents
    Like trying to get some sort of literate thought out of your BS, huh?
    out where the wind ALWAYS blows!

Quote Originally Posted by blackdoom16 View Post
    Interpreted: Ffffaaarrrttttttttttttt(a$$hole talking)
    Now THAT's some funny stuff there, I don't care WHO you are!!
    out where the wind ALWAYS blows!

Quote Originally Posted by brownIdriller View Post
    Now THAT's some funny stuff there, I don't care WHO you are!!
    just like a little child the smallest things amuse you

Two cents......With the crate running in deeper, on deceleration, would the lack of compression/hp free the car up more. Open motors on deceleration really effect the rear tires. Just thinking, when you back the car in with the big motor, the car backs itself in......Does the crate not effect the rear tires as much to let you get set up a little better through the center????

Default lite inn

please read Lite Inn..as this applies to you.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I don't see your point. Your welcome to your opinion apparently Im not allowed to have mine if u don't agree with it? To me the Imca modified and Imca stock car classes are equal. If it offends you put me on ur ignore list I don't care.

As for your motors hp, who cares are you going to tell me next your dad can beat up mine or what?
    Look guy, I'm not trying to be adversarial here. I'm simply trying to explain to you that a modified and a street stock car aren't equal classes. I've raced at over 20 different race tracks from Texas, Mississippi, Arkansas, Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, and Louisiana and not one track I've ever been to paid the stock cars what the mod class paid, nor did any of them consider them equal. Maybe IMCA does? I don't know. I'm not one of the guys on here who bashes people or stirs crap. Lord knows there are enough of them. As I said before, who really cares? If you own or drive a racecar, be it a hornet, street stock, hobby stock, modified, Late Model, or sprint car that makes you a racer. End of story. I wish you the best of luck in whatever you race.
    Last edited by modracr41; 08-15-2013 at 10:18 PM.

someone needs to read the rule book

your cracking me up. U can try and explain till your blue in the face you apparently don't have either type of car Im talking about. Ive got a Imca stock car and a IMCA modified and to me they are the same, I can race either at specials around here or traveling series or go to weekly shows, they are both the top class for their respective type of car. There are guys I race against that have 300 wins in each class.

I race as many tracks as you've been to in your life per season in my imca stock car.

Ive raced my imca stock car for 4500, 2500 and 1000 to win a few times this year. Sounds like where you are racing your street stock the pay sux and the rules are just a modified with a cobbled up late model body and late model tires most likely. I saw classes of cars like that when I went to the Ice Bowl in Alabama and the Bama Bash in Alabama.
    You're making a LOT of assumptions guy. If you read what I wrote no where did I say that I had only raced at 1 track in each state in my life. Second of all you seem to want to argue. I don't have time. Have a great week and good luck. I'm going to work on my mod to get ready for the weekend.

your cracking me up. U can try and explain till your blue in the face you apparently don't have either type of car Im talking about. Ive got a Imca stock car and a IMCA modified and to me they are the same, I can race either at specials around here or traveling series or go to weekly shows, they are both the top class for their respective type of car. There are guys I race against that have 300 wins in each class.

I race as many tracks as you've been to in your life per season in my imca stock car.

Ive raced my imca stock car for 4500, 2500 and 1000 to win a few times this year. Sounds like where you are racing your street stock the pay sux and the rules are just a modified with a cobbled up late model body and late model tires most likely. I saw classes of cars like that when I went to the Ice Bowl in Alabama and the Bama Bash in Alabama.
    stock car equal to a mod...lol not in UMP land....maybe over in Iowa, but not in UMP.

no kidding

Hey guys......All I can tell you is......Stop Racing with the Crate Engines. IMCA is going to continue to give the Crates the advantage, your fighting a losing battle. Just go race where the Crates are kept in check. The whole problem here is for the ones of you questioning if the Crates have been given an advantage have not been skull washed by IMCA yet. Now the ones who have been Skull washed by IMCA will say, your all cry babies just buy a Crate if its an advantage, There cheaper to own and run and there equal and sealed....there all the same.............Bull Crap, there being cheated everyday. If you think there all the same....Go buy One, take it to a machine shop and have them go thru it Blue Print it and do what needs done. Then put the bolts back in it and PAY IMCA to seal it. You will see what I mean....and yea its being done everyday.