Thread: A thought:

Default A thought:

Back when I studied the Holocaust in school I remember thinking, how did Hitler get over 6 million people to follow along blindly and not fight back? Then I realized, I'm watching my fellow Americans take the same path behind Obama.

I didn't write that , but I do remember thinking about the first sentence back when I was younger...now we know...charisma and a good gift of gab and these neophytes follow him around like a bunch of flippin lap dogs....

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Back when I studied the Holocaust in school I remember thinking, how did Hitler get over 6 million people to follow along blindly and not fight back? Then I realized, I'm watching my fellow Americans take the same path behind Obama.
    Some day they'll wake up and say "What was I thinking"? Hope it's not too late.

"Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it."

The media sure doesn't help matters any. That's how fools are recruited. Listening to what they are told instead of finding out on their own what the facts are. (Tnie totally swallowed the hook too long ago to be saved, so beware of becoming like that guy!!)
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 10-15-2013 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    The media sure doesn't help matters any. That's how fools are recruited. Listening to what they are told instead of finding out on their what the facts are. (Tnie totally swallowed the hook too long ago to be saved, so beware of becoming like that guy!!)
    I know wouldn't be nice if we had a media outlet that would tell us the truth. There is not one out there that does that for us.

I listen to the news on the radio, ABC CNN and Fox....between the three I get a reasonable balance . All three tend to be a bit more forgiving toward the president then I would be but I factor that in.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I know wouldn't be nice if we had a media outlet that would tell us the truth. There is not one out there that does that for us.
    Well not that YOU would watch anyway! lol

Ya know Kid, I don't know why you won't listen to Fox with Shep Smith...the guy is a screamin' liberal and gay...I have never felt that he has been derelict in his reporting. I don't get to watch him much cause I'm usually not home yet. But as far as the straight scoop (no pun intended) you can't go wrong.

better yet go to cspan and watch and listen you'll get the info as it come out of ther mouths not some bs twisted version someone wants you to believe. the gov channel you can see it live as it happens not edited to show what a given program wants you to see.

Anyone posting so called truthful information by fox should not be pointing fingers at any body else. fox has been got in more lies and miss information than the rest put together !

really now

Quote Originally Posted by racin6mod View Post
    better yet go to cspan and watch and listen you'll get the info as it come out of ther mouths not some bs twisted version someone wants you to believe. the gov channel you can see it live as it happens not edited to show what a given program wants you to see.

Anyone posting so called truthful information by fox should not be pointing fingers at any body else. fox has been got in more lies and miss information than the rest put together !
    Anyone in the know would turn to FOX over the rest combined. In the know that is.

Anyone in the know would turn to FOX over the rest combined. In the know that is.
    I agree, anyone that what's to hear what they want to hear but, not the truth. Like I have said to bad we don't have a news corp we could actually trust and would tell us the complete truth. There are none period. They are all slighted one way or the other.

Kid, you can trust Fox...Listen to them for a month, write down everything you think is a lie and cross check it. I'm not talking about O'reilly and Hannity or any of the opinion shows, they are opinion and MOST of them are conservative. I'm talking hard news, on the hr and on the half and Shep Smith and maybe even the discussion show with Bret Baier.

I prefer to watch FOX and the liberal media after I saw what really happened on CSPAN. The interpretations are worth a chuckle at least. Do you guys even know what slanting is? If you can't watch both sides, your have a problem.

I even like the Sunday morning call in show on CSPAN, the Ds and Rs sound just like parrots, repeating what they hear on their favorite news stations. Very few have an original thought. It makes life so much simpler when your told what to think. Propaganda, and that's how Hitler gained control of Germany. This was in the great depression, when people where broke and hungry and they bought into it. What's your excuse?

I agree, anyone that what's to hear what they want to hear but, not the truth. Like I have said to bad we don't have a news corp we could actually trust and would tell us the complete truth. There are none period. They are all slighted one way or the other.
    I want to hear the truth or at least as close as I can to it, period. That is how a make my choices.

I want to hear the truth or at least as close as I can to it, period. That is how a make my choices.
    Now that is funny right there. I want to hear the truth or at least as close to it as I can so, you are at least admitting you are not always getting the truth by listening to Fox. I want a news corp that actually tells the truth but, we don't have one because they are all controlled by the elitist.

Most of the news sources tell the truth, its the sin of "omition" that nails most of them.

Now that is funny right there. I want to hear the truth or at least as close to it as I can so, you are at least admitting you are not always getting the truth by listening to Fox. I want a news corp that actually tells the truth but, we don't have one because they are all controlled by the elitist.
    Now see? You've twisting my statement into an admission when it was not. You're beginning to act like Barack!! Turn the Da%m channel!!