Thread: It begins

Default It begins

»»*†HÀ†§ HÓ††™««

The Daily Currant??? Someones hard up for some entertainment.
    8/13/16

From that story title, it sounds like they are fed up with our Marxist Dictator and his treasonous and impeachable offenses!

Don't you think if there were impeachable offenses out there that the right would not be bringing them up.

Hmmmm go figure

Thumbs down

I don't believe this will happen because his would-be successor is even less competent and more annoying than what we have now ! Believe it or not, it would be a step down !
    Attached Images Attached Images

if that sob gets in office we are getting the he11 out of this country

Quote Originally Posted by big.ed View Post
    if that sob gets in office we are getting the he11 out of this country
    Oh no lite we would not want that to happen.

it might be a mass exit with that clown in charge

As long as we are talking impeachment, is Congress going to impeach themselves when we default? It is not constitutional to fail to pay US debts and before someone blames it on Obama, they have not sent him a bill to sign yet.

Impeach everyone of the SOB's in Washington! It is clear that the school children (aka congress) in Washington are more interested in their own, and their party's agenda, than the people that elected them to represent. Knock them off of their ivory tower, don't reelect any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    As long as we are talking impeachment, is Congress going to impeach themselves when we default? It is not constitutional to fail to pay US debts and before someone blames it on Obama, they have not sent him a bill to sign yet.
    We CANNOT DEFAULT. Please stop going along with the fear mongering. You are way more intelligent than to believe we could.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnthar...le-to-default/

Quote Originally Posted by Vettemaker View Post
    Impeach everyone of the SOB's in Washington! It is clear that the school children (aka congress) in Washington are more interested in their own, and their party's agenda, than the people that elected them to represent. Knock them off of their ivory tower, don't reelect any of them.
    Yes there needs to be a MASS REPLACEMENT in both the House and Senate. Just get some fresh bodies in there.

And just to be clear the term impeach roughly means to bring up on formal charges. It does not mean the official will be removed. Point in fact Clinton.
    »»*†HÀ†§ HÓ††™««

Glad you made it clear that we ARE going to default. lol Got a bridge in San Fran I would like to sell you!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Glad you made it clear that we ARE going to default. lol Got a bridge in San Fran I would like to sell you!
    Isn't it amazing that the majority of the house, thought a default would be very bad for our economy also. Even the shut down caused irreparable damage to areas all over this country. I just hope the S&P doesn't downgrade the US credit score because of this threat to default. If they do, I wouldn't be able to afford the interest rate on that bridge, even if you had it repaired with cheap Chinese labor.

I guess we don't have to impeach all of congress. Maybe 62 representatives still deserve it though for trying.

Isn't it amazing that the majority of the house, thought a default would be very bad for our economy also. Even the shut down caused irreparable damage to areas all over this country. I just hope the S&P doesn't downgrade the US credit score because of this threat to default. If they do, I wouldn't be able to afford the interest rate on that bridge, even if you had it repaired with cheap Chinese labor.

I guess we don't have to impeach all of congress. Maybe 62 representatives still deserve it though for trying.
    What's amazing is that so many people in our government are either too stupid to know the U.S. CANNOT CONSTITUTIONALLY DEFAULT, or they have so little integrity that they are willing to lie to people and make it sound like it's a possibility (when they know it is not), for political gain.

The ONLY way the U.S. could default is through INTENTIONAL and SPECIFIC actions to PURPOSELY NOT PAY our debts (i.e. a bill with that specific purpose).