Default Trailing arm mount

Has anyone ever moved or fabricated an adjustable trailing arm mount for the frame side of the car specifically the left rear?

Now why would anyone do that? That would be cheating,,,,I never done it be I have seen a lot of it done,,,and we outrun everyone who done it with ours in stock location,,,just sayin'
    We build fast race cars,,not race cars fast!

yes and it works better than lowering on rear end measure between top of rear end housing bottom of frame rail when car is on ground then take a measurement from front of rear end housing to hole where lower control arm bolt goes threw frame to locate rear end forward and back. take springs out then resset to ride height on jack stands.once all measures correct take front of of lr control arm off chassis.will need to trim top of stock bracket to make bracket easy to weld up.fab new bracket to go on top off the stock one just high enough that the bottom of control arm bolt will be even with the top of frame rail. any higher will be a waste and cause to much roll steer. most important is be sure the measurements are correct before u weld bracket on car. hope that helps it not as bad as sounds to do. it take a whole car working to be fast not just one thing
    Last edited by hot; 11-13-2013 at 10:56 PM.

Unless you really have a good handle on what you are trying to accomplish, let me give you a piece of free advice from someone who knows. Leave the frame mounts alone, and dont mess with the length of the lower arms either. These adjustments send 95% of the people into left field. I had stock mounting locations on the frame and stock length lower trailing arms, and we did just fine. Just my .02

Dave
    2012 UMP Stock Car National Champions.
    2013 UMP Modified Rookie of the Year
    2014 Kankakee Speedway UMP Modified Champion
    2016 Fairbury American Legion Speedway UMP Modified Champion
    2016 Kankakee Speedway UMP Modified Champion
    2016 UMP Modified, Northen IL Regional Champion
    2018 UMP Modified, #2 National Points Standings
    Like us on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/McKinneyMotorsports

to really have this work the spring needs to be moved ahead of the housing