Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My other hobbies include watching pro wrestling, reading books, playing with my son and hanging out with my wife. Not too exciting. lol

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mittvok View Post
    My other hobbies include watching pro wrestling, reading books, playing with my son and hanging out with my wife. Not too exciting. lol
    Lol well one of these days ull look back and miss it. May not seem like much but when ur boy is all gtown up ull miss it im sure.

Im still a single feller and I ain't getting any younger my moto days ain't gonna last forever and i'll be stuck just to racing and car shows.

I should have added in car shows. My wife, son and I go to about 10 car shows a year.

had one them olds many years ago not a hurst silver it was dark blue with black vinyl top with red 455 with w/30 package which was ram air induction the gears were 4/11 not factory wood grain dash and factory tack t-56 brogg and warner transmission 4 speed with headers and 4 barrel carb krager wheels close to 400 hp. it was a ok car but not one you would want to race all the time the 400 would have been better or even a 389 pontaic engine.the 455 was kinda like a boat anchor.

I enjoy riding my dirt bike and just started cross fit training with my son. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends.

When I'm not at the race track I like to do a lot of hunting, fishing, and I also play a lot of basketball, and golf.

Zyoung25

Tried to reply with quotes but it wouldn't work. Anyway I know what you mean about Polaris. Always said I would never own one, but I have to say that thing took a hell of a beating and held up pretty well. I have to say I was impressed. I tried to break it the way I was riding it and never had an issue. Even raced it in TT races and only issue was blown CVT belt which is common. Anyway the new Maverick is a ton faster, better suspension and fits better. It was however about 5 grand higher in price. I haven't ridden much lately but will this summer. It has big shoes to fill.

Going to dirt races, I am a table tennis ace, but nobody to play against in a small town. lol

Maple Park, IL. Home of Sycamore Speedway!!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Going to dirt races, I am a table tennis ace, but nobody to play against in a small town. lol
    Just flip one side, and play with yourself Clayton!!!
    Scott Bloomchrist... The Lord, and Ruler of DIRT!!

"Hope everybody appreciated that ass kicking"
    -Scott Bloomquist

Phil

Nah, that's DC's hobby!!!

Chasing Women, I cannot get enough hunting in, Hockey and playing Golf,being with friends. And being with Family is Price Less!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buster83 View Post
    had one them olds many years ago not a hurst silver it was dark blue with black vinyl top with red 455 with w/30 package which was ram air induction the gears were 4/11 not factory wood grain dash and factory tack t-56 brogg and warner transmission 4 speed with headers and 4 barrel carb krager wheels close to 400 hp. it was a ok car but not one you would want to race all the time the 400 would have been better or even a 389 pontaic engine.the 455 was kinda like a boat anchor.
    I've seen a few with w-30s in my time. They were released after gm lifted the 400ci deal in 70. That thing of mine basically has the same setup just not a 4 speed as far as I know there's only 1 4 speed hurst and I never even seen pics of it they were rated at 390hp but we all know that most of all muscle cars hp numbers were unrated. I got pics of mine in 69 goin down the strip it ran in 11.6s with headers slicks and a cam not bad for a 4000lb car haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    My sister got pregnant in a small town...
    8/13/16