Default Wake up America!

Completely frustrated this morning with the never-ending assault on individual liberty. We now live in a country where we must buy not only health insurance, but a government-sanctioned type of health insurance. We must violate core religious tenets to comply with Obamacare under threat of government fine. We must be subjected to blanket electronic surveillance whether we violate the law or not. We must forfeit our right to protect ourselves and our families, although those who have stolen that right from us have a security force surrounding them which is financed by our hard-earned tax dollars. It is clear that liberty's triumph over collectivism was a temporary one. Sadly the battle to convince America that their lives are best controlled by themselves continues. Fight on, as the alternative is not an option.

Do we have to obey? What if we said no way are we doing this? I read an article were that's what they were going to do. They figure out if the could just get 30% of the population to do it. It would be enough to get it the law changes. DirtRacer you are blowing your horn are you going to do it? If we don't start blowing our horns on this what's next?

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Do we have to obey? What if we said no way are we doing this? I read an article were that's what they were going to do. They figure out if the could just get 30% of the population to do it. It would be enough to get it the law changes. DirtRacer you are blowing your horn are you going to do it? If we don't start blowing our horns on this what's next?
    I fight for Common since every chance i get ss12 i do my part at every town meeting and try to contact my Senators and congressman every week if not more. Some of the more prominent people in my area want me to run for county counsel..I guess you have to start somewhere

That's great!! We need more people like you in this country. Go and run for county counsel but don't stop there. Best of luck!! I probably need to get involved with our county board.

The big cities are where this political power lies greatly. Take New York, California, Illinois, Navada, and many others. What Progressives in government have wisely done, unfortunately done is control entire states electoral votes through control of big cities.