Default Gear for Eastbay???

I am headed to Eastbay in February and was curious of what gear guys are running there. Any help will be appreciated!!

we ran a 5.86 there last year and i felt that was a little on the low side . so maybe a 5.83

Thanks for the help!! Do you have any other info that might be helpful for there?

Just have your car freed up and be prepared to run wide open in time trails and heats

Quote Originally Posted by clintenyeart View Post
    Just have your car freed up and be prepared to run wide open in time trails and heats
    Yea what he said. Plan on beating out some body panels too. Still the best place in the area to race in my opinion. This year we were on d-21 tires most every night. Ocassionally we would need a 55 on the right rear but that was in the hot summer months. I guess ya'll will be on the 200 and 400s so you probably know better than me when it comes to that. I think I heard they were on 200's all night last year but wasn't there to confirm. Good luck. John 1*
    "Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."
    — Heraclitus