Default what chassis????

got offers of a 2010 rayburn 4bar, o8 smackdown, and possibly a rocket. my obvious choice is rocket, but if not would you go with a rayburn or smackdown? for 604 class

also what type of rayburn is this it looks underslung but is it 4-bar z-linked or swing arm? mainly only dealt with mastersbuilts and rockets
    Attached Images Attached Images

1.smackdown
    2.rocket
    3.not a raybern
    just my opinion...
    white trash motorsports

It's an under rail (underslung) chassis -- Under rail definition IAW dirt track dictionary: the frame rails fun above and below the rear end housing. As to your question whether it's a 4 bar, z-link, or swing arm, I can't tell based on the pictures that you provided. The description of the rear suspension is contingent upon the placement of the swedge tubes from the chassis to the birdcages. A four bar car will have four tubes that run from the frame torwads the back of the car. You may see a fifth bar on the left rear and that's the brake floater. In a z-link car on one of the sides (either side driver's choice) one of the bars runs from towards the front and the other bar runs towards the back of the car. A swing arm is a variant of the swedge tube that typically has a bend in it to allow better roll. The more unusual item depicted in your picture is three shocks apparently used to control pinion angle. The pictures that you took show three shocks; one pointed forward and two pointing towards the rear of the car. I haven't seen a setup like this since the mid 90s. I think the Eckert cars used a setup similar to the setup on the car and that might be a good starting point.