Default 2010 rayburn on swing arm

just got a 2010 rayburn set up on swing arm. looking for setup information as he had no info on car. also it has a weld on front bumper is it possible to put the slide on style like on a rocket on it?
    all my experience is with 4 bar cars i have absolutely no knowledge on what to do with a swingarm car so any help would be greatly appreciated.

if it was me and the 4 bar brackets are there i would put it on the 4 bar......if not i have the setup sheet for that car on the swing arm.....let me know...

they are its a combo car

Quote Originally Posted by jsw444 View Post
    if it was me and the 4 bar brackets are there i would put it on the 4 bar......if not i have the setup sheet for that car on the swing arm.....let me know...
    Do you use RAYBURNS pull bar with the 4 bar set up ?

On my crate car I stayed on swingarm used 500lf 550 rf500rr 350 lr short pa are bar lr shock had a lot of compression in it. Use the rear bars like top bar on 4 bar instead of raising top front on 4 bar lower rear bar on swing arm to give it more drive on that side.

no on the pull bar.....dont have much experience with it so we use lift bar with 325 on 5th and 400 on sixth preload 2 turns....if its a combo car i would deff run it in the 4 bar setup.....

Dirt Dodger,please contact us here at the shop and we will get you lined out. 317-535-8232

It's about time you chimed in Greg!!!!