Default shocks for 3 link sportmod

car has springs on top both sides,chevelle clip.lr bar is 16''long rr bar is 20''long..track keeps moisture for first half of season then goes dryslick toward end of season.would easyup lr and tiedown rf work on a 3 link?(3d link is a buicut pullpar)what shocks should I use in the damp?what in the slick???thanks.......jc

Is this a IMCA sportmod. What chassis, etc, if you like call me sometime. Thanks 920-360-2033

similar to imca,only less power due to vacuum rule..chassis is a jet copy..only round 400 hp...

Quote Originally Posted by purestock45 View Post
    car has springs on top both sides,chevelle clip.lr bar is 16''long rr bar is 20''long..track keeps moisture for first half of season then goes dryslick toward end of season.would easyup lr and tiedown rf work on a 3 link?(3d link is a buicut pullpar)what shocks should I use in the damp?what in the slick???thanks.......jc
    yea the stiff compression lr and tie down rf does work on a 3link car...prolly need a little less rf rebound then a 4 bar car would have because the 3link won't have as much mechanical traction as the 4 link