Default Wheel/Mud covers for non -beadlock wheels???....

Do they make them for late model wheels? I can find them for 8" mod/stock wheels, but nothing for dirt late model ones. Only one's have found are for with wheels that have the dzus on them.

Thanks all!!
    "Nobody remembers who finished second but the guy who finished second." - Bobby Unser

Keyser sells these expander rings and covers. http://www.portcityracing.com/site/Mud-Plugs

Awesome, thanks!
    "Nobody remembers who finished second but the guy who finished second." - Bobby Unser

Also Performance bodies has them search "Brass Monkey". I have used them and they are great and haven't fallen off.

Quote Originally Posted by bob62 View Post
    Also Performance bodies has them search "Brass Monkey". I have used them and they are great and haven't fallen off.
    The Brass Monkey ones are very nice and work well. They are made by the same guy that used to make Duralite wheels.

Thanks all for the replies. I think I'm going with the brass monkey ones as they are aluminum vs keysers are plastic.