Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Since almost all left wing sites are hacks, spewing lies and propaganda, I conclude that the people that buy into them are either doing it knowing and supporting their tactics or they are just plain ignorant fools!!
    fox news is not a left wing news outlet. I assume your talking about fox sense they have been cot many times in out and out lies. phone taping video mix ups to mislead viewers better known as propaganda,and just repeating the same thing over and over until some believe...

name one news media that hasn't

The real news network.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    The real news network.
    which is??????

Quote Originally Posted by racin6mod View Post
    fox news is not a left wing news outlet. I assume your talking about fox sense they have been cot many times in out and out lies. phone taping video mix ups to mislead viewers better known as propaganda,and just repeating the same thing over and over until some believe...
    (Saddened look) They tell you FOX lies and thus FOX lies. You make it so easy for them to lie and get away with it. What propaganda? They call out propaganda and cover the news the others try to omit.

http://www.freewoodpost.com/2012/03/...satire-by-fcc/

From the FCC on fox new license.

statement put out by the FCC says, “The decision to classify Fox News as satire has come after several years of evaluation regarding the sources of their reporting and the bias of their programming. While much of their content is based on legitimate news, it is spun is a way that cannot not be deemed newsworthy to the viewing public. If Fox News so chooses to report actual news stories of legitimacy without skewing the content we may overturn our decision and reclassify the network to a valid news source once again.”
    Last edited by ss12; 01-20-2014 at 05:56 PM.

statement put out by the FCC says, “The decision to classify Fox News as satire has come after several years of evaluation regarding the sources of their reporting and the bias of their programming. While much of their content is based on legitimate news, it is spun is a way that cannot not be deemed newsworthy to the viewing public. If Fox News so chooses to report actual news stories of legitimacy without skewing the content we may overturn our decision and reclassify the network to a valid news source once again.”
    This comes from the site you posted.

Satire Disclaimer

Free Wood Post is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within FreeWoodPost.com are fiction, and presumably fake news.

Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians and/or celebrities, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction.

FreeWoodPost.com is intended for a mature, sophisticated, and discerning audience.

Anyone who thinks Fox News is a unbiased news network that always tells the truth is out of their mind. They have lied many times so that the stories fit their agenda just like the rest of the networks and they are no different. Almost all the news network have their own agenda and want their viewers to believe their point of view plain and simple.

no kidding so what is your point

I apologize for post 206 even I make mistakes.

Stuff happens

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Pretty sickening when these companies use cheap cheap slave labor for the all mighty dollar, when they have able and willing people right here in this country to do the work for a decent wage. I could care less what a profit a companies make as long as they are paying a decent wage to their workers not slave labor.

Is that what you really call the wiling and able workers who just want a fair wage and not this Slave labor wage.
    Got news for you. China existed as a nation way before us. Sorry our free market system lets them get away with slave labor but the United Stated citizens have nothing to do with how they run their country. Now quit spinning it. If you are totally committed to making a change, then let us know when you totally quit buying ANY Chinese products. Now, go knock yourself out!

With who runs and controls the FCC, you actually think that statement is legitimate in itself????? Got news for you if you think the FCC is not a state run agency.

It should be very disturbing to you to see statements like this coming from the FCC while, all of those foreign propaganda stations including AL Jazeera are called real news by the likes of Hillary Clinton. Man you totally scare me.

Anyone who thinks Fox News is a unbiased news network that always tells the truth is out of their mind. They have lied many times so that the stories fit their agenda just like the rest of the networks and they are no different. Almost all the news network have their own agenda and want their viewers to believe their point of view plain and simple.
    So what is wrong with being biased towards truth and accuracy in reporting the news over news that is propaganda and full of omissions of selective news?

In the name of truth liberty and the pursuit of happiness, I'll take bias towards honesty any day!!!

If you chose to be biased towards dishonesty, that's your choice.

Now, you can start over with a clean slate??? lol

Got news for you. China existed as a nation way before us. Sorry our free market system lets them get away with slave labor but the United Stated citizens have nothing to do with how they run their country. Now quit spinning it. If you are totally committed to making a change, then let us know when you totally quit buying ANY Chinese products. Now, go knock yourself out!
    It's not spinning it. It's reality. I will say it again as long as these companies are making the ole mighty dollar for their buddies on wall st they will turn a blind eye to it and you know it's true otherwise they would be pulling out in protest. You can try and cover it up but it's true. You know what because we allowed this to happen we don't have a whole lot of choice but to buy from products made in china. You start bringing these jobs back to this country and I guarantee you will see people buying products made here. Now spin that if you must. Pretty sickening wouldn't you say.

So what is wrong with being biased towards truth and accuracy in reporting the news over news that is propaganda and full of omissions of selective news?

In the name of truth liberty and the pursuit of happiness, I'll take bias towards honesty any day!!!

If you chose to be biased towards dishonesty, that's your choice.
    It wouldn't be a problem if they were always being truthful but, their not. It's pretty evident you do take biased over honesty because you listen to Fox News.

It wouldn't be a problem if they were always being truthful but, their not. It's pretty evident you do take biased over honesty because you listen to Fox News.

What are they actually lying about. You got some examples with proof to back it up? You should appreciate anyone trying to get suppressed news out there for people to hear.

What are they actually lying about. You got some examples with proof to back it up? You should appreciate anyone trying to get suppressed news out there for people to hear.
    Really all you have to do is look it up. I would be if we actually had a news organization that did. Sorry we don't have it here in this country.

There is a Youtube account called "LiberalViewer" that exposes Fox news quite frequently. I know it says "Liberal" so it's probably an Obama scheme. Check it out.
    Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not.