Default 2 2008 Sherman rolling Chassis

I am selling 2 rolling 2008 Sherman chassis. Both were on his jig at the start of the 2011 season. Ran one car 2011 and 2012 then switched to the other one this season. One is a little bent but is still a good car, the other is straight and good. Selling as complete rollers minus the seat, engine radiator and tranny and drive shaft. Have 18 carerra shocks that go with them, spare upper and lowers and spindles. Both have ford 9 inches in them, and have at least one spare housing. About 10 different gears go with them. Everything that I have that fits on these cars go. Also have a set of longacre scales that can go with it alsoAsking 9000 oboCall or text anytime!-937-423-3932

Willing to deal

I am selling 2 rolling 2008 Sherman chassis. Both were on his jig at the start of the 2011 season. Ran one car 2011 and 2012 then switched to the other one this season. One is a little bent but is still a good car, the other is straight and good. Selling as complete rollers minus the seat, engine radiator and tranny and drive shaft. Have 18 carerra shocks that go with them, spare upper and lowers and spindles. Both have ford 9 inches in them, and have at least one spare housing. About 10 different gears go with them. Everything that I have that fits on these cars go.Asking 7000 oboLocated about 5 minutes from Eldora SpeedwayCall or text anytime!-937-423-3932

willing do deal, ready to sell

Will separate, 2500 for the one and 4500 for the other. Complete rolling cars, drop motor tranny and driveshaft in and go racing.

bump to the top

Shane, what would Sherman charge to convert to 4 bar? Is 3 bar competitive anymore?

This is Shad, Shanes brother. I am not sure what todd would charge to convert to 4 bar.

we had some good runs especially on the smaller tracks. And love them when the tracks rut up