Default 2000 Mastersbilt late model roller Dirt cheap, wanna move quick, $1895.00.

Up for-sale is my 2000 Mastersbilt late model, car has been stored inside and not ran a hole season since 2005 (we quit racing in 2005, except for one race we ran around 2007). Car has more storage time that track time, former Clinton County feature winner. The car would make someone a great Clinton County or AMP semi-late. We just got back into racing last year, and was going to keep car around for a spare, need the room so car needs to go. Car has Appelton rack with integrated servo, seat, gauges, RF shut-off, tach, steering wheel, throttle pedal, shifter & linkages, 22 gal Fuel cell (have 32 you can have to), Aluminum drive shaft, reverse mount pedal assembly (all three master cylinders have fresh rebuild kits), new rear bumper, Winters rear (rear is currently out of car, just went through rear, has light weight mag center). Oil shocks, lots of spare parts, if you don't beat me up on price to much, I'll through in a good used aluminum radiator. The Clinton and AMP Semi-late rules are spec'd to keep the class very affordable. With the cam lift rule they have, you can be pretty competitive with a cheap power plant that doesn't have to be much more than a fairly stock motor. Roof and A & B pillars in nice shape. Deck's in decent useable condition, body side skins are beat up but useable or they will make good templates for new sides. Most everything you'll need is hear, but your motor and tranny. Want to move this car quick, make offer, I'll work with you...... Call 570-6six0-1one9nineLocated in Beech Creek, PA
    Last edited by dirttracker4; 02-01-2014 at 10:23 PM.