Default Quickchange question

I bought a winters quick change and it came with new axle tubes that are "cut to size". What length tubes will I need to make it 60" centered. Also what length axles will I need.
    It came out of a sportsman that had wide 5 hubs so the I can't go off of the tubes that are in it. Thanks in advance for the help.

If it is a Grand National 2 1/2" bearing. The 3" diameter part of the tube ( not including the snouts) should be 21 1/2. The axles should be 30 1/2"

winters has a catalog you can download... it has everything you need to see ... drawings, part numbers..... I just got through doing what your about to do... make sure you heat the bells slightly to get out the old tubes.. ( I used a small propane torch ) and a long bottle jack and pressed the old ones out .... and put the bells in an oven @ 270 and the tubes in a bucket of Ice for a couple of hrs and they fell right in.... then the fun starts drilling and tapping 16 3/8 fine thread holes to bolt them in...
    " Most of my drivers have been new to 4 link stuff and I believe most of their chassis issues are really my driver issues....... "

see ya
    johnny v

Bulldog rear ends require no tapping.
    drill the hole, and put a 3/8 bolt in.
    bolt head in from inside tube, washer and nut on outside. add a dab of lock tite
    bell has to be off to do the work, but it should be anyway to get all the metal shavings from drilling out of axletube
    Much easier than the winters, and Franklin.
    Don't see why you could not do the same thing on any Q/C.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.