Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If you use basic geometry principles and draw sweep arcs, you will see that your upper and lower do not move at the exact same arc angle. This is due to many factors, including but not limited to, upper a arm angle and lower arm angle. Also length of each will come into play. Amount of movement will be a factor in camber gain. And theoretically you can control the camber gain, but real world racing will come into play. You can be at the same speed every lap if you are on a chip until you get into traffic and get held up for a split second. Will that be enough to drastically change your camber gain, probably not. Will the tracks progressive banking effect the movement, yes. However, you only have a limited movement the upper and lower a arms can make. You can simulate that and measure the gain and know the limit of that gain depending on your car.

Powerslide, yes, it did. I won't post what he told me. If he wants to do that, that's up to him. However, he has very, very sound reasons behind what he posts.
    Bill W. and Dr. Bob......who could have known.

Thank you Confused? I appreciate you keeping my information private. I have reasons why I don't share my personal information on here. Too much drama. Thanks for being an awesome guy! I will not forget that!!