Default QUESTION FOR ALL TRACK and SERIES P.R. PERSONAL

QUESTION FOR ALL TRACK and SERIES P.R. PERSONAL

HERE IT IS MANY HOURS AFTER THE LAST RACE, OR EVEN A DAY AND STILL NO POSTED RESULTS, WHY. This seems to be the NORM for MOST tracks and series for some reason. Why does it take so long to post preliminary results? Could one of you “P. R.” people explain to me why it takes so long to post result?
    When you took on this assignment it was meant to be an informative release not “OLD NEWS”. Whether you are paid or it’s something you volunteered to do, there is still a time factor involved. People trust YOU as does the TRACK OWNER / PROMOTER to do this in a timely fashion not IF or WHEN YOU want to do it.
    A result release can be a 2 fold release.
    EXAMPLE;
    POST ALL A - MAIN RESULTS AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE
    (within an hour of completion)
    THEN DO THE WRITE UPS LATER BUT NOT 20 hours LATER.
    It only takes some PRIDE and INCENTIVE to do the assignment. If can’t’ or don’t want to do it tell someone that will do it. Your lack of enthusiasm and work ethics is hurting your track and its owner or promoter as well as yourself and your commitment.

Dirt on Dirt, Todd Turner, World of Outlaws, Kevin Kovac, Lucas Oil Series Reporters, Virginia Motor Speedway, Dave Seay to mention a few more take their responsibility more serious and they get results post in a timely manner.
    "Sorry about your Luck"

I've thought about that a lot and it seems to me that the primary job of promoters and PR people is to get people in the stands and manage the race the best they can to entertain the people who pay to be there, not to be a news agency for those who don't. I can see where the results would be posted at some point by a track promoter or a series PR person as a courtesy to the drivers but I don't see what incentive they have to get in a hurry to post results of something that is over with when they need to get things in motion for the next event. News sites are a different matter. They compete for viewers by being first so they have an incentive to do so.

Just my thoughts. Your milage may vary...
    Marty Bingham
    Bingham Freelance Photography

well they do have to go home, some may even still be asleep.
    victim