Thread: MLRFAB Shipping

Default MLRFAB Shipping

MLRFAB ships product in the order that it was purchased. This is our busiest time of the year.
    I had a gentleman order a lift thru our website Wednesday the 19th at 4:30 in the afternoon.
    We received the order Thursday 3/20, we shipped Lift today 3/25. (4 working days) The customer filed an "item not received" with pay-pal today.
    We cannot ship lifts the same day at this time , but we do make every effort to ship as quick as we can, right now we are 4-5 days out on shipping. We ship our pumps direct from the manufacturer, so we are also at their mercy on occasion.
    That being said , if you have a date that you absolutely have to have an item by, please call to check availability. We will do everything in our power to hit that date, but if we can't I will tell you.

Thanks, Larry

I would like to buy just the hydrolic cylinders. How much for 2 of them.

Our cylinders are designed to work with our lifts, there are too many variables to consider when using in an unknown application. Such as how much pressure your pump makes, what is the design of the lift as far as center to center , max extension etc. we cant be liable for something we have no control over. We only sell cylinders as a replacement for our lifts. If you have one of our lifts the cylinders are most likely still under warranty(2 years from date of purchase) If they are out of warranty we can rebuild them for you very inexpensively.

Thanks, Larry