Default Scaling Question

I currently put our modified on our scales at home and somehow it weights 20lbs more than last season. Wondering if any of you might have an idea why this is? Everything on the car is the same as we had at the end of the season last year. Got our motor freshened and a new body is all. Wondering if anyone as some input on this? The sheet metal is the same thickness and the rear and left side percents are each a half % higher than the end of the season last year. Should I not worry about it and just remove some lead to get it to what I had last year or is something else wrong?
    Thanks!

fuel load ? decals different ? mill spec of the alum. could be off a .001 or .002 on the thick side ? more body braces ? different sail panels ? more pop rivets ?..... or maybe a combo of a couple of the above guesses.... or maybe your scales got off somehow......
    " Most of my drivers have been new to 4 link stuff and I believe most of their chassis issues are really my driver issues....... "

see ya
    johnny v

I agree... fuel load... are you absolutely sure you have the same exact amount of fuel as the last time you scaled it...? at 7+ pounds per gallon it doesn't take much to deceive you...

For 20# I don't think I'd worry about it. Re-scale it to where you want it. Probably won't have to change it much.

Heck I weigh 20 lbs more than last season...

Must be 20lbs more air in the tires.

2 gallons of fuel; .75 inch level change in the fuel tank.
    Gator Engineering