Default Building wedge into frame?

I'm building a new pure stock and wondering if I should bend the frame to build wedge into the car before I start putting the cage in? rules do not allow spring spacers or weight jacks.Has anyone done this? How did it end up working out? How far did you bend it?Any advice would help greatly. thanks

put frame on 4 equal height stands, then raise lf and rr another 3/4 inch. Frame will now rock
    corner to corner, either tie rf and lr down or pile weight on each corner till frame is touching
    all 4 stands again, then weld cage in, this will give u a good start on wedge.

Curt Drake
    #55x

Don't forget the old 2x4 under the Rf
    »»*†HÀ†§ HÓ††™««

Ill have to agree, I dont think I would bend the frame. To easy to get whatever wedge you want by other means.

Dave
    2012 UMP Stock Car National Champions.
    2013 UMP Modified Rookie of the Year
    2014 Kankakee Speedway UMP Modified Champion
    2016 Fairbury American Legion Speedway UMP Modified Champion
    2016 Kankakee Speedway UMP Modified Champion
    2016 UMP Modified, Northen IL Regional Champion
    2018 UMP Modified, #2 National Points Standings
    Like us on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/McKinneyMotorsports

Quote Originally Posted by pure 17 View Post
    I'm building a new pure stock and wondering if I should bend the frame to build wedge into the car before I start putting the cage in? rules do not allow spring spacers or weight jacks.Has anyone done this? How did it end up working out? How far did you bend it?Any advice would help greatly. thanks
    Find a stock heavier spring. There are many out there. Spring rubbers allowed??? Stock bump stops raised works great. Also a SWAY BAR!!! Light springs in front 350-500 with sway bar 1 1/4" and you can put it anywhere. Also you will be playing with lf sway bar adjustments. Meaning dry you will untie lf sway bar and tacky it's equal both sides. Just do it!Message me
    When it seems all eyes are on you when you're wearing a new pair of jeans you wonder why everyone thinks you look so darn good in them. When taking them off you notice the sticker still on the pant leg.

I would like to kno more about doing this too