Superstock Racers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Friday night May 9th
UMP Modifieds
SuperStocks (will be UMP Sanctioned)
Thunderstocks
UMP Hornets $350 to win!!!

This weekends Hornets will be a special show with the Vores Compact Touring Series ( www.vctsracing.com ) coming in. All of our regular hornets are legal. This is a good series with good cars. Also----- This will be a double points night for our regulars. I will also be personally awarding the highest finishing hornet license holder and extra $100.

We have removed the NILMS Crate late models from the schedule for this weekend. This is not a decision that I took lightly. I feel it is my job to provide a quality show for the fans that pay their hard earned money to see. In 2 weeks we have had a grand total of 8 crates show up. To the guys that showed up, there is not a promoter that appreciates it more than I do. This is not a permanent schedule change. I have quite a few SuperStocks that are asking to race here, so I am giving them a chance.

We are raising the Mod payout to $500 - $300 - $200 and so on. $75 to start.

The SuperStocks will be racing for the same money as the Modifieds - $500 to win - $300 2nd - $200 3rd - $75 to start

Also - if we have a good turnout with the SuperStocks I will add them to the weekly program and add them to the championship point fund .

Thank you for all your support
Bill Wagner
Whitewater Valley Motor Speedway..