Default Bistein SLS vs 26 series QA1

Got someone who wants to get some new shocks - off the shelf, nothing fancy - let alone nothing high dollar. Most of my experience has been with Bilsteins over the years, but we are possibly looking at some 26 series linear QA1. He is not all that happy with AFCO from some issues years ago and still carries some bad feelings, so AFCO is not a choice.

Thoughts on QA1's?

Bilsteins.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade Cust Susp View Post
    Bilsteins.
    What is your reasoning?

The bilsteins are far superior in quality of components and finish to any of the afco ,qa1 ect. You won't find more bang for your buck. If you want better you gonna have to spend penske or fox money.

I run the 26 series qa1 shocks and really like them never had any issues with them

Qa1 26 has a very wide choice of valving without going custom , especially tie down RF. Rebuildable by you if you want. Bilsteins are very good also , don't think you can go wrong either way . My mod has QA1 RF , LR , BSB LF, RR , consistent top 5 car.

I have had good luck with Genesis also. $155 for custom valved and adj. gas pressure. No probs and Genesis has been good on service.