For Immediate Release
September 30th, 2014

Chris Brown Bags Career Win in Armadillo Nationals; Cotton Pickin' Next

Spring, Texas (09/30/14) –Chris Brown has won some big races during his career, but on Saturday evening he won the biggest to date in his #21 Brown Motorsports/LG21 Open Wheel Modified with a $10,000 triumph in the 2nd Annual Armadillo Nationals!

Preliminary action opened on Thursday evening at the 3/8 mile oval with a program that saw forty-five entries register for battle. Chris won his heat race from the pole position, which transferred him to the A-Main qualifier in the seventh starting spot. During the course of the qualifier Brown battled amongst the top ten before ultimately crossing the finish line in seventh.

Friday night's preliminary event once again saw Chris win his heat race from the pole position, locking him into the fifth starting spot for the 25 lap, preliminary feature. In the feature, Brown mounted a great charge to claim the win over Steve Whiteaker, Jon Mitchell, Justin Ingalls and Bobby Malchus.

Via his performance in preliminary action Brown earned the second starting spot for the 50 lap, $10,000-to-win finale alongside pole sitter, Rodney Wing. Throughout the course of the 50 lapper, Chris battled with fourth-starting Steven Whiteaker Jr. for the top spot. When the checkered flag waved it was Brown who took home the $10,000 payday over Whiteaker, Wing, Chris Henigan and Johnny Scott.

"We've been trying for a long time to get one of these $10,000 wins, so it feels awesome to finally make it happen," commented Brown. "I have to thank my family, my team, my sponsors, and my fans for their relentless support!"

Full results from the event are available at www.LonestarSpeedway.com .

Chris Brown will next return to action on October 9th-11th with a trip to Magnolia Motor Speedway (Columbus, Mississippi) for the annual Cotton Pickin' Magnolia State 100. The event will be headlined by a $20,000-to-win finale. For more information please visit www.MagnoliaDirt.com .

Brown Motorsports is an official dealer for LG2 and LG21 Open Wheel Modifieds. The company also offers a full service shop for all your race car needs including scaling, sheet metal work, etc. For answers to any questions or for pricing Chris Brown can be reached at the Brown Motorsports shop at 281-432-0449 or visit www.ChrisBrown21.com .

Chris Brown would like to thank all of his sponsors including Delta Flange & Manufacturing, Lone Star Hydro & Maintenance, Motul, LG21 Race Cars, Hoosier Racing Tires, VP Racing Fuels, Club 29 Race Cars, Eibach Springs, Team Wehrsy, Keyser Manufacturing, Hypercoil, Smiley's Racing Products, Quarter Master, Bell Helmets, Simpson Race Products, Mason Racin' Inc., Ralo's Lube & Auto, Tiger Rear Ends, Durham Racing Engines, Quick Car Racing Products, Real Wheels, Xfactor Bushings, Integra, Performance Graphix, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Chris Brown and Brown Motorsports, please visit www.ChrisBrown21.com .