Thread: loose in

Default loose in

too loose in off throttle, looking to up the right rear spring, i currantly have 225 on left and 200 on right rear. my question is do i up it by 25 or 50 or just switch the currant springs. I dont have other spring going to have to buy a spring and only want to buy one.thanks

A 200 in rr is usually too soft for a dlm. You could swap the rear springs if you didn't want to buy one. It would make your car tighter in and off. A 225 in rr is usually the most common but some do prefer 250 also.

Most guys are on 200 lr and 225 or 250 rr

Quote Originally Posted by racingford View Post
    too loose in off throttle, looking to up the right rear spring, i currantly have 225 on left and 200 on right rear. my question is do i up it by 25 or 50 or just switch the currant springs. I dont have other spring going to have to buy a spring and only want to buy one.thanks
    If your only going to buy one, get a 250 for the RR.
    Owner/Blogger/Crash Test Dummy
    www.nextlevellatemodel.com

Quote Originally Posted by racingford View Post
    I would try swapping the springs side to side and see what the car feels like, I think that will tell you more for 0 dollars.