Default Rocket Bottoming out.

Trying to tie the right front down like everyone is doing. I have a updated 2010 rocket with a raised rail. Penske shocks and I can get a ton of rebound. With the hair lip nose and the bumper so high the rack plate bar keeps bottoming out. 500 lf and 350rf. Someone had me try 10 degrees of camber but couldn't steer on the grease. Put it back to 7ish. I had a 10in but switch it to a 12in. This is a non under slung so I get a lot of drive. Putting the 90's back on the car in front is making me loose clearance too. The car has more but keeps bottoming out. Is the only thing to do is the new crossmember
    2006 with 2010 brackets and some 2014 updates.

My Mastersbilt has the same problem. The only thing I've found is to play with the bump or dual stage spring setup. But it takes a lot of testing/tuning with both.

375 rf? like HB84 said you need to work on bump travel. do you have a limiting chain on the LR? Ideally you want the crossmember to gently skip off the dirt, that is when they run good!

Put the bolt on lr underslung bar from Rocket. Then, get their aluminum clam shell drop adjuster for that bar. Its a nice, simple piece and you wont need a chain.

On a blue front without the updated cross member you have to run a 1" bump stop.

Rocket also sells a blue/gray 1/2 inch drop pin spindle for the low crossmember cars. You run your same ride heights and it gets your crossmember out of the ground. I bought mine from Karl at wolf pack racing. 1-704-500-2499

Can the shock rubber make it work or should the newer cross member go in it.

We had the same problem. Put in the new crossmember and that solved it.