Default how many drivers on dirt tracks are color blind?

I would ask for proof of your statements!!! I'm sure my attorney will need to contact the sanctioning bodies & get a decision on this. love ya Smokey

Maple Park, IL. Home of Sycamore Speedway!!

I am "color blind". I'm sure you know tho that being color blind doesn't always mean you can't see color, in fact I see brilliant colors, they just aren't all the same as yours. It runs in my family. The only problem with this is that some greens can look brown, some browns can look red, and so on. The colors that are of issue are (for me) blues greens browns. Sometimes they do look to be another color. You learn to adapt, you know that the green light is on the bottom even tho I don't see the green in the green light, I see white. That is really the only time I don't see color. I go on white, you go on green... Oh, and the green flag at the track looks brown to me but it's the only color out of all the flags that mean Go!!! Funny thing is with me is... money is green, grass is green, so I do see green, just not everywhere you all do... Blue and purple can be a trick for me to distinguish between too... This was how I was first detected to be "color blind". When I was in 3rd grade the teacher sent me to the art supply room to get a blue sheet of paper, I came back with a purple one!! Lmao...
    Scott Bloomchrist... The Lord, and Ruler of DIRT!!

"Hope everybody appreciated that ass kicking"
    -Scott Bloomquist

Phil

I know of a couple but both told me they can see the difference in shades just not in colors like we are used to.
    the one guy I had raced with for years and he called me about lettering his car,got there and he was referring all questions to his wife..when I asked if she was the boss he laughed and said he was color blind.
    I had no idea..lol

I know of several drivers that were color blind.Was never a problem until you brought it up.

lol this guy is going crazy about people being color blind! it does not matter what so ever!

I'm not color blind, I just see different shades of grey

prove what your saying, put in my P/M talk is cheap give me some names!Smokey

Maple Park, IL. Home of Sycamore Speedway!!

Quote Originally Posted by smokey power View Post
    prove what your saying, put in my P/M talk is cheap give me some names!Smokey
    I'm going to have to turn you in to the association for the color blind if you continue to discriminate agents us!!!

Until the day you sht purple, you don't know what it's like to be different!!!
    Scott Bloomchrist... The Lord, and Ruler of DIRT!!

"Hope everybody appreciated that ass kicking"
    -Scott Bloomquist

Phil

Not colored blind, but Jared Landers is sometimes vision impaired. Does that count
    8/13/16

I'm not color blind but I did use an amber face shield on my helmet for the daytime. What I noticed early on, and what I had to adjust for, was the change in color of the stop, go and caution lights. Really had to pay attention.